Personalized mickey mouse

hello all, we could use your help.
the last time we visited disney world. they were offering stuffed mickey mouse animals that you could personalize with our names and year we were there. does anyone know if they have anything like this for our visit next year or if anyone know of a place we could get this done. the kids thought the stuffed mickey came from the big man himself and they were so happy about it. any help would be helpfull.
the meredith family.

And can I add to the question. I’ve been to Vermont Teddy Bear factory, and you could get customized clothing. Is there any place like that for stuffed Mickeys. I’d love to get a Mickey dressed as a Civil War soldier.

[QUOTE=mmeredith;889882]hello all, we could use your help.
the last time we visited disney world. they were offering stuffed mickey mouse animals that you could personalize with our names and year we were there. does anyone know if they have anything like this for our visit next year or if anyone know of a place we could get this done. the kids thought the stuffed mickey came from the big man himself and they were so happy about it. any help would be helpfull.
the meredith family.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never seen or heard of this. What year were you there and where did you get the Mickey? That might help someone answer your question.

We were there in june 2005. I will have to ask the wife about who she talked to about getting the mickeys and minnies stuffed animals. I do know that we had them put it on the beds before we arived to the rooms. The kids went nuts thinking it was all part of disney. I will talk to the wife and let you know about the rest.
michael