Peter and the wolf

So, I’m planning a trip off island for the first time in two and a half years. Before I return to my island, I was going to stop briefly in Oklahoma to see my Heir Apparent’s nephew, who is now three. :wub:

It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t seen Peter and the Wolf on dvd. DISNEY made an animated version of the story, and it’s on vhs. But nothing from Disney in the dvd medium. :angry:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1127105]So, I’m planning a trip off island for the first time in two and a half years. Before I return to my island, I was going to stop briefly in Oklahoma to see my Heir Apparent’s nephew, who is now three. :wub:

It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t seen Peter and the Wolf on dvd. DISNEY made an animated version of the story, and it’s on vhs. But nothing from Disney in the dvd medium. :angry:[/QUOTE]

… it’s on DVD as part of the “Make Mine Music” collection…

Amazon.com: Make Mine Music (Disney Gold Classic Collection): Nelson Eddy, Dinah Shore, Jerry Colonna, Andy Russell, Sterling Holloway, David Lichine, Tania Riabouchinskaya, Bob Cormack, Clyde Geronimi, Joe Grant, Jack Kinney, Hamilton Luske, Joshua

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1127105]So, I’m planning a trip off island for the first time in two and a half years. Before I return to my island, I was going to stop briefly in Oklahoma to see my Heir Apparent’s nephew, who is now three. :wub:

It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t seen Peter and the Wolf on dvd. DISNEY made an animated version of the story, and it’s on vhs. But nothing from Disney in the dvd medium. :angry:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm…is someone named Peter in the first paragraph? :huh:

I don’t think that I want to view it. I like to listen to it, closing my eyes, playing my own version of it in my head

You spend a lot of time in there, don’t you, Cookie?

Amazon.com: Peter and the Wolf: Kirstie Alley, Lloyd Bridges, George Daugherty, Ross Malinger, David Ka Lik Wong, Jean Flynn, Adrian Workman, Christine Losecaat, Christopher Kulikowski, Chuck Jones, Colin Whelan, Jackie Bees, Linda Jones Clough, Lind

…is this the same link that I posted? Or a different DVD? maybe they make more than one…

My link is different. Yours is a collection of several things. Mine is just the one story.

Sorry, ddoll, bad segway. Actually, the Nephew’s name is Caeden. But I’m a strong believer in neurological stimulation! :wub:

“I even got some Mozart to play while he sleeps, because as leading experts say: Mozart makes babies smarter!” - Kari

Granted, it’s not Mozart. But it’s still worth getting. :pirate:

Thanks a lot, Smallworld! :wub:

Your very welcome…I love the “Make Mine Music” collection, and don’t have it on DVD…I may have to buy this myself!!! :slight_smile:

ggggggrrrrrrrrrr :pirate:

So who else remembers when Otter was humming the theme to Peter & the Wolf?

:happy: I love that you called it a segway, like the vehicle!

Sadly, Editorial kitteh was not nearby for me to confirm… :blush:

You’re dating yourself, Boss Mouse! :pirate:

But that is a classic scene. If you get the tune and what he is up to, it is very funny.

Yes, it is. :cool:

One of the better inside jokes of Animal House. :pirate: