Pete's Silly Sideshow Tomorrow!

Starting tomorrow, Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy will take their place under the big top and begin meeting and greeting in New Fantasylands Storybook Circus! Which means the following:

-Minnie will no longer be scheduled with Mickey at TST
-Daisy will no longer be at the flagpole. Marie (from Aristocats) will be in her place
-Donald will no longer be at the Frontierland bridge
-Goofy will no longer be hanging out at POTC

Hope this helps!

My only question Rowdy is “Where’s Pluto?” We are ALWAYS on a Pluto hunt for DD.

Thanks, Rowdy. Shared this on my page for my clients who will be traveling in the near future. :ph34r:

Who’s Pete?

Wow. Changes all around. What fun!

He will still be doing meet and greets at Town Square Flagpole in the AM.

Who’s Pete? Surely you jest!

Many would say, self included, he’s the first Disney villain, or at least the first huge antagonist!

Whether he’s the steamboat captain bossing Mickey around in “Steamboat Willie,” pushing around Mickey, Donald and Goofy while they do their different odd jobs in the 30s cartooons, or Goofy’s neighbor in Goof Troop, Pegleg Pete has a HUGE part of Disney history, and it saddens me not more people are familiar with him. Hopefully that will change now that he’s been put in charge of the Sideshow in Storybook Circus!

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1123006]Who’s Pete? Surely you jest!

Many would say, self included, he’s the first Disney villain, or at least the first huge antagonist!

Whether he’s the steamboat captain bossing Mickey around in “Steamboat Willie,” pushing around Mickey, Donald and Goofy while they do their different odd jobs in the 30s cartooons, or Goofy’s neighbor in Goof Troop, Pegleg Pete has a HUGE part of Disney history, and it saddens me not more people are familiar with him. Hopefully that will change now that he’s been put in charge of the Sideshow in Storybook Circus![/QUOTE]

…ohhhhh…I remembered the Pete of later years, but forgot all about the Pete of Steamboat Willie…:pinch:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1123006]Who’s Pete? Surely you jest!

Whether he’s the steamboat captain bossing Mickey around in “Steamboat Willie,” pushing around Mickey, Donald and Goofy while they do their different odd jobs in the 30s cartooons, or Goofy’s neighbor in Goof Troop, Pegleg Pete has a HUGE part of Disney history, and it saddens me not more people are familiar with him. Hopefully that will change now that he’s been put in charge of the Sideshow in Storybook Circus![/QUOTE]

We love Pete. DH has a shirt he got several years ago at World of Disney, that has Pete on it. It says Mad Pete’s Speed Shop - you break 'em we fix 'em" He loves it. Every year I look for a new Pete shirt but, so far, no luck.

Is Rowdy one cool MB’er or what?
Dude you rock. Keep up the cool work.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1123027]Is Rowdy one cool MB’er or what?
Dude you rock. Keep up the cool work.[/QUOTE]

I wish this had a “like” button. :biggrin: Thanks so much Boss

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1123027]Is Rowdy one cool MB’er or what?
Dude you rock. Keep up the cool work.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!!! Thanks so much Rowdy!:happy:

He sorta makes us feel like insiders. Thanks Rowdy. You’re awesome.