Phineas and Ferb at opened today at DHS!

I know what we’re gonna do today! We’re gonna open Phineas and Ferb’s Meet n’ Play!

Phineas and Ferb debuted today and I and a fellow CM were the fortunate Photopass Photographers with them all day. This meet and “play” is unlike anything else we have at WDW! The wait time was between 30 and 45 mins, but since our friends are here making a movie, while you’re waiting, you and your kids get to be part of it! Just wait 'till you meet Cletus ~ the best director in the Tri-State area!

I wish I had some photos to share with you, but since I was working the whole time, I didn’t have a chance. I’ll try to post some photos this week!

YAY!! How long are they sticking around? I’m thinking I may have to make a trip up this summer - maybe when Jess is there! :heart: We could meet up and hang out!! :happy:

I hope they are still there in October!!

Hope to see them in august. Thanks for posting the info.

As far as I know they will be at DHS for as long as it takes Cletus to make his movie, which could be years at his rate! :blush:

And, I’d love to see you and the girls again!! Please let me know if you are planning to come!

Here’s a video that was taken yesterday at the opening. I’m the female photographer in the background.

How fun!! i can’t wait :slight_smile: thank for the link & info!

Thanks! That was fun to watch!

I know what we will be doing in September! The video was great. My DD will be so excited when she sees this video! Thanks for sharing!