Phineas and Ferb coming to the parks?

Look: The New Disney 365 - Phineas and Ferb
The already have the costuming! Maybe they will appear at the parks?

(fingers crossed!)

We were watching the Disney channel the other day when this Disney 365 came on. My DD was hoping they were in the parks, but it was just one of the Disney stores. Hopefully they will be in the parks soon.

I know Rowdy hinted at it in one of his post!!

I would be cool if Kim Possible became Agent P!

I just posted this very thing on another disney forum I belong to, I really hope they come to the parks, we love this show!!!

Don’t look for them anytime soon gang. Right now, they just do special events, not every day meet and greets, but doesn’t mean it won’t happen :wink:

oh man! they would be so cool to meet:mickey:

Thank for the info!! We’re coming up this weekend? You around? :smile:

here’s to hoping they are where will you be next week rowdy. would love to meet you.

Off Friday. At MJJ driving on Saturday. Helping Goofy at the Hat and Slim for Block Party on Sunday.

I’m at the Studios all week next week. Sun-Tues I’m helping Goofy at the Hat at Studios, followed by helping Slim (my profile pic in case don’t remember Bugs Life) in Block Party. Wed and Thurs I help Sulley all day at Monsters as well as in Block Party.

Please note my schedule is DEFINITELY subject to change as I’m very useful in numerous shows and parades as well as am a leader so could be pulled at any time. If nothing else, just ask an attendant if they know where Matt Taylor is for the day if I’m not where I’m supposed to be :wink:

I will be there on Sunday hope to see u love to meet fellow MBers

You lost me? MJJ?

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1044448]I’m at the Studios all week next week. Sun-Tues I’m helping Goofy at the Hat at Studios, followed by helping Slim (my profile pic in case don’t remember Bugs Life) in Block Party. Wed and Thurs I help Sulley all day at Monsters as well as in Block Party.

Please note my schedule is DEFINITELY subject to change as I’m very useful in numerous shows and parades as well as am a leader so could be pulled at any time. If nothing else, just ask an attendant if they know where Matt Taylor is for the day if I’m not where I’m supposed to be :wink:[/QUOTE]

ok i am a little slow here, i am now understanding you work at WDW? holy cow!!
how cool and I am wondering if I ever bumped into you!
just too neat!!!:flowers:

Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade at DAK.

:smile: Thanks!

We will be looking for you Matt in 2 weeks.

This is Cincy family, and yes I will most likely be wearing that same hat.

My kids would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Phineas & Ferb in the parks!!! They love that show!!