Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality

Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality’ Opens at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort September 1

Phineas & Ferb” will invade another area of Walt Disney World Resort: Beginning September 1, guests of all ages can participate in a complimentary augmented reality offering at Downtown Disney called “Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality.”

The experience, which will take place next to Bongos Cuban Café, will allow guests to step onto a platform and virtually interact with Phineas, Ferb, Dr. Doof and Agent P (in their animated forms) on a screen above. Fans can expect to experience any one of 20 different interactions, from dancing “The Platypus Walk” to getting caught in Dr. Doof’s Freeze-inator.

Afterward, guests can digitally share a complimentary souvenir photo of their animated interaction with their family and friends.

Special “Phineas & Ferb” merchandise will also be available.

“Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality” will run through December 1, and is open from 2-9:30 p.m., daily.

from allears

OH BOY!!
Sounds like fun, as well as unplanned spending on “merch”.

I guess this is in the space that once was Virgin Megastore.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1119975]OH BOY!!
Sounds like fun, as well as unplanned spending on “merch”.

I guess this is in the space that once was Virgin Megastore.[/QUOTE]

I thought the former Virgin store was now Splitsville?

The post says it’s next to Bongo’s.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1119981]I thought the former Virgin store was now Splitsville?

The post says it’s next to Bongo’s.[/QUOTE]

There was park like space on either side of Bongo’s…not sure now…it’s been 3 years since we’ve been there…

I’ll be glad to report in for you in a few days! :happy:

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1119981]I thought the former Virgin store was now Splitsville?

The post says it’s next to Bongo’s.[/QUOTE]

I just realized I didn’t go near the West End last month.
I forgot about Splitsville.
And whatever unused space is right next to Bongo’s.

I give… You’ve been in the world at least 3 times since I was there. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This may be so, but those two sentences were supposed to be read as one.
I only meant I didn’t remember an empty space next to Bongo’s.