Phineas & Ferb

Do they have anything for these characters at any of the WDW Parks?

I don’t remember which park i saw it in but there was definitely some stuffed toys of these characters.

Oh don’t get me started! We’ve been pushing for MONTHS to get the characters out in the parks. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! So amazing!!! We’re really, REALLY pushing to get Candace and Perry out to visit with everyone :laugh:

DS would LOVE that! He really enjoys that show. Sings all the goofy songs all the time. “At the mall! I got a hankerin’ for some taters at the mall!”

My DDs would love it too!! PUSH!! PUSH!!! :laugh:

Oh man, my kids would love that. Let us know if there is a petition we can sign or something :laugh:.

I love Phineas and Ferb, it would be cool to get the characters out in the DS!

My sister is obsessed with that show… and she’s 15! :laugh: She can sing the theme song - every word of it. (This gets extremely annoying.) She’d love to meet them at the parks.

My DD would love it too!! She loves Candice!!

My kids and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE P&F. I hope to see them at the parks soon.

My kids LOVE Phineas and Ferb as well. There are so many characters I wish they would have out in the parks.

We love that show, too. It is so funny - and the characters are classic. My son wore his shirt at WDW last fall (from disneyshopping.com), but we saw nothing in the parks.

C’mon Rowdy, make it happen! (We all agree Disney needs to suck those boys in more!)

No Phineas and Ferb, only Candace and Perry?

Love that show! Would love t see characters out and about!

Every day at least once I get their one-hit wonder song in my head!

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;962926]Love that show! Would love t see characters out and about!

Every day at least once I get their one-hit wonder song in my head![/QUOTE]

We hear that one around here a lot too. DH sometimes gets in on the Phineas & Ferb song action too. :blink::ohmy::laugh:

Thinking which characters would be most realistic of us getting out to meet and greet.