Phone calls from Disney Friends

I have heard that you can get a Disney character to call your home or cell phone to say hello to the kids and that they are excited we are coming for a visit. Anyone know how to do this or where to go on web?
Thanks

Going on Aug 14th!! First visit for our 4 kids ages 2,6,8,10

Welcome to Mousebuzz!!

Character Calls: Character Calls

That looks so cool and I just scheduled a call for Ty tonight! I didn’t even know it existed!

I will let you know how it goes.

Welcome to MB!

Lisa

SO COOL! I didn’t know about this either! My DS6 is gonna love it! Thanks for posting this question!

Someone put a thread up about 3 weeks ago or more about this and I have used it 6 times so far. My dk’s loved it.

Jimmy is going to freak out! We had them call us for his birthday in 2009, and he still talks about it.

bunnyrose, welcome to MB!

I saw this website when it was posted a few weeks ago, but my kids were away having time with grandparents then, and I forgot about it. I’m glad for the reminder. I just scheduled one for each of kids in about an hour.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Mickeysgirlz-I appreciate your link to help with this.

Too funny. I sent one to my Mom. After she received it, she called me just giggling away, saying something about “That Disney and its magic!”

I wish that there was more options. REALLY limited…

great job on eating you veggies?!?!?

How about hear you are coming to visit? Of course I can see where THAT could cause some problems in the wrong hands. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1041973]That looks so cool and I just scheduled a call for Ty tonight! I didn’t even know it existed!

I will let you know how it goes.

Welcome to MB!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

FYI…I set this up and it we never received a call.

Bummer…

Lisa

ROFL! Love it!
I just set up the congrats for eating your pasta for tonight for DD(13) She is going to think I am SUCH a dork!
Thanks!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1042373]ROFL! Love it!
I just set up the congrats for eating your pasta for tonight for DD(13) She is going to think I am SUCH a dork!
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Well, we KNOW that teenagers are the smartest things on the planet so… :whistling

Well,
She got the call…rolled her eyes ( but did laugh). I tried very hard to convince her that Mickey is simply magical and just happened to know she ate pasta for dinner.

She said- “so, if I go downstairs and look at the history tab on the computer, there will be NO page that says anything about scheduling Mickey phone calls?”

Oh… I miss when she believed everything I said!
You are right… teenagers know everything! LOL!

(You can do the trip one- it is under the encouragement list- Don’t know why you would need encouragement for that but it is there :slight_smile:

Well now we have to teach you how to delete the history! Cuz your know you DD knows how to :angel:

I think I need to know how to UN-delete the history now that she knows how to delete it! LOL!

This is officially over but does anyone know of another way to get a character call or even an email? :slight_smile: