Phone # for Photopass session

I was going through some old Disney paperwork this morning and ran across the phone # to book a photopass session at one of the resorts. The resorts that offer this, at an additional charge, are GF, SSR, POLY, BC and WL.

Here it is: 407-934-4004

when we were there a few weeks ago, the GF and AKL both did a photopass session in the resort at no additional charge!! The pics turned out really nice!!

that’s good to here you got a free photo shoot.

Thanks mickeyEars for the phone No. Ill be needing that in September. I take it that you would recomend the photo shoot

[QUOTE=jimbo;972069]that’s good to here you got a free photo shoot.

Thanks mickeyEars for the phone No. Ill be needing that in September. I take it that you would recomend the photo shoot[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt…we got some really good photos taken at WL in December.

does anyone know if a free photo shoot is something they usually do? how would i find out if there is a free offer on?

When we walked into the GF, on the second floor, they had a “living room” set up to do the photos. It was not the outdoor ones that some people get. Same thing at AKL- they had a little area set up for in the lobby for posed pictures. I guess it is similar to what you would get at JCPenney or Sears. The pics turned out really good!!

I’m glad you like your photo session pictures. I’m surprised they have a special room though, at WL the photographer took us around the resort. A few in the lobby, but most of them were outside. We were probably 45 minutes taking pics, but there were 8 of us!

Can you post some, so we can see what they look like. Like Tiggerific said, they look us around the outside of WL, we got some great outdoor photos.

It wasn’t an actual “room”, it was a “living room” scene-I remember there was a fancy chair at GF and for AKL there were a nice table and chairs. I will post some but it will be a while-I haven’t ordered my CD yet!!!