Phone number to place orders when you get home

Hello
I have searched this site but cannot find the answer to my question. Does anyone remember the phone number to buy park merchandise after you get home. I could sware that there is a number for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

there was previous post on this. i do not remember that there was a number, but i do remmeber there was a webpage. i will see if i can find it for you…

I called disney on-line and they transfered me to them

Merchandise Guest Services (407-363-6200)

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. After we left, DS was heartbroken because he didn’t get an Expedition Everest T-Shirt. Christmas shopping, here I come!

how does it work? can they get you anything that is available on the property?

Thanks for the help. I have never tried this but hopefully it will work!

I’ve used the phone number a couple of times to order stuff and it went well. One time I knew the item number (I couldn’t find my size so I wrote the item number down off the tag) and the other time I just described what I wanted and the CM looked it up.

So I could call and get a new AKL t-shirt to replace the one the mouse chewed! :cool:

That’s right!

a CM told me to go to wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

I haven’t gone there yet - but she said I can order anything they have in stores at WDW from there (it is on the receipts).