Photo pass (or whatever it's call)

We have a trip in May for 5 people including 2 yr old DGS. Now 4 other family members ( including a 2 yr old) are thinking of coming. Totally separate as far as reservation and such. Can one photo pass be shared between us? I’m thinking from time to time we will be together, but not all that much. I think it will be hard to meet up a lot.

Yes, you can all have different cards and combine them when you go to look at your pictures online. We do it every time we go as a family (3 different couples so 3 different cards).

We have also combined several cards from three different groups with no problems.

Thanks to all. With all the changes going on at disney, I didn’t know what the rules are now,and looking at the photo pages didn’t help me at all.

I don’t know if it’s true but a CM told me over the phone that photo pass cards are no longer being handed out. Maybe if you don’t have a Magic Band? Or it gets added to the park ticket since those are now chipped? I do know that if all of you are going to have Magic Bands, your photos will be added to your My Disney Experience accounts. Just make sure that everyone has their accounts linked up and photo purchase privileges are shared… then the one person that has the photo package assigned to them (must be added to that person’s My Disney Experience account) can pull all photos and download them. Everyone else can view them online.

I’ll be trying this out next week. :smiley:

[QUOTE=ATinkatheart;1141305]I don’t know if it’s true but a CM told me over the phone that photo pass cards are no longer being handed out. Maybe if you don’t have a Magic Band? Or it gets added to the park ticket since those are now chipped? I do know that if all of you are going to have Magic Bands, your photos will be added to your My Disney Experience accounts. Just make sure that everyone has their accounts linked up and photo purchase privileges are shared… then the one person that has the photo package assigned to them (must be added to that person’s My Disney Experience account) can pull all photos and download them. Everyone else can view them online.

I’ll be trying this out next week. :D[/QUOTE]

Please let me know how it goes.

Have a great trip.

Not having to search for a photopass card was one of the best parts of the band!

So even if you aren’t getting a package…your photopass pictures are tied to your band? That does make it easy.

If you have the “Memory Maker”, it can be shared by all parties if you have the reservations linked together - they are accessed by your bands. If you have the old photo pass +, not so much because they only give one card for it now and you all must be together to access it. If I am not mistaken, Photo Pass + is being “exchanged” for the Memory Maker product upon arrival now so you can use your band rather then carry the silly card around.

So in order for the “'last min” faimly part to share, we need to link reservations. Is there a deadline to do this? At this moment, they don’t even have rooms yet. Can I add them just days ahead?