Photo pass promo?

Does anyone out there have a promotional code for the photo pass ie cheaper than 129.00? Just thought I would ask.

The only one I’m aware of is the pre-pay offer. You purchase it before you leave, then enter your photopass #'s and order it when you get home. It gives a 20% discount at $99.95. I’ve done this before and it worked out great. After you pay, they e-mail you a code to use when you’re ready to order.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

[QUOTE=asp8tis;965869]The only one I’m aware of is the pre-pay offer. You purchase it before you leave, then enter your photopass #'s and order it when you get home. It gives a 20% discount at $99.95. I’ve done this before and it worked out great. After you pay, they e-mail you a code to use when you’re ready to order.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the link :smile: I looked for it a few weeks ago and simple could not find it. Yay!

I don’t know if this will work or not, but here is a promo code if someone wants to try it.

Save 15% on a “Pre-ordered” PhotoPass CD when you enter code 9VISARD15 at checkout and click APPLY. The final price should come to $84.96. Offer expires 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time on 6/15/09. Offer can not be combined with any other offers. Only one promotion code can be applied per order.

I am having problems getting onto the website to pre-order… is anyone else having a problem?

Just ordered mine! How many photos does this hold?

as many as you can get taken. If it is too many for one disk, then they send multiple disks at no extra charge.

soooooooo get your money’s worth.

in 2006 we had over 300 photos on one disk. however I believe that you can now add art work (borders and character signatures to your photos on the CD) that will take up extra space.

short answer “A LOT” :laugh:

[QUOTE=ATinkatheart;967135]I don’t know if this will work or not, but here is a promo code if someone wants to try it.

Save 15% on a “Pre-ordered” PhotoPass CD when you enter code 9VISARD15 at checkout and click APPLY. The final price should come to $84.96. Offer expires 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time on 6/15/09. Offer can not be combined with any other offers. Only one promotion code can be applied per order.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the code it worked just fine:wub:

We have ordered the photo book and CD offer for a total of $127.46 just need lots of photo opportunity’s now

Does anyone know when you should preorder?
preorder a month before your trip/weeks/or days before?
is there an expiration date?
I’ve been hearing rumors that there were expiration dates

TIA

Just wondering because my sister is going in 45 days and this is her 1st time going with her kids and she is not obsessed with disney like me so she doesn’t know TOO many things…TIA!

oh no, I ordered and I am about 125 days away. I hope this is not true!

I was told not to pre-order now for my trip in October. I had the Disney Visa discount which was good until 6/15/09, so I e-mailed the photopass people about pre-ordering now and was told that the code would probably not be good that far in advance.

I guess I better snd them an email and find out if we will have a problem! I used my card so I guess I have some sort of protection, but until I read teh question, I never gave it a thought! I will let everyone know what I found out!

Where did this Disney Visa code come from? I have Disney Visa and don’t recall seeing that anywhere. I didn’t see it on the Disney Visa website either.

The code was in the latest Disney Visa newsletter that came out several weeks ago.

OK, thanks. I’m a teacher, so the past few weeks were pretty much a blur trying to finish the school year! I do recall getting the newsletter and skimming it quickly. I must have missed that code.

(Sorry I don’t know how to get two Quotes up on the same page so I have stolen this from Atinkatheart post)

Save 15% on a “Pre-ordered” PhotoPass CD when you enter code 9VISARD15 at checkout and click APPLY. The final price should come to $84.96. Offer expires 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time on 6/15/09. Offer can not be combined with any other offers. Only one promotion code can be applied per order.

enter code 9VISARD15 expires 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time on 6/15/09

hope this is OK with everyone:heart:

The photo pass web site also states that if a promo code has been used that they will not grant a refund if you are unhappy with your photo pass photos so then you are stuck with the C.D.

I bought the preorder CD but I did not see anywhere that I needed to use it by a certain day, I saw that I had to purchase by 6/15 in order to get the 15% off but nothing that said you have to add your pictures by a certain date. I have emailed them and will let you guys know what they say!

that would be interesting as i bought ours yesterday for September vacation.:ph34r: