Photo Pass

Is it worth it? Did you have a good experience? I know I will be taking pics of my own but I was told they can add my own pics to the cd, is that right?

We’ve never bought it because we rarely find anyone to take our pic! Plus, I found the cost to be way more than I was willing to spend. Yes, I was told they could add your pics to the CD as well.

I love photo pass, we pre-purchase for every trip so far. I love being able to get family photo or just photos of DH and myself.

We, too, purchase it every time. The ‘enhanced’ photos are worth the money.

I love photopass, we pre-purchase it every year!! It is worth it to have the entire family in the picture, plus we have my mom going with us this year, so definitely getting it!! As Boss said, the enhanced photos are great!!

We purchased it last trip, and we had to stalk the photographers to make sure we had enough pictures for our cd (we prepurchased it). I LOVE the pictures we ended up with, but I did stress a lot trying to find the photographers, and making my group wait to have our pics taken. I think I would do it again.

We always pre-order the CD. The enhancements available are well worth the money and we always end up with 100s of phots! You just have to take the time to stop and get your picture taken. Our best vacation pics always come from the photopass. I would highly suggest it if you’re planning to meet with a lot of characters. A lot of the characters have a photopass photographer with them that will take pics for you so you can be in them too if you want. Also, we found out on our last trip, that if you do the BBB, you can have the pics from the photo shoot added to your photopass so you don’t have to buy the picture package. We were thrilled about that! :mickey:

Here’s a link to pre-order for $99.95 instead of the usual $149.95.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

:wub::heart::wub: Got a lot of love for the photo pass. if your a group of 10 or just a couple you are all in the photo. no one missing behind the camera!

OK it is a bit pricey $$$ but the great photos you get are so worth it.

there are so many photographers around all the parks including the water parks.

you can get special events added such as your Halloween and Christmas party’s.

you get photographers at the character points such as epcot one Que with 4-5 of the top characters. you can then add signatures borders crop etc.

go for it I say.:heart:

I also love the photopass. I have always pre purchased it. We have never had a problem finding photographers. You do have to look for them and alot don’t approach you, you have to go to them, but we’ve always got tons of pics on our cards.

We LOVED Photopass on the last trip we took. The kids got into it, too, and at the end of the trip, as I was entering in all the cards for the cd, I was thrilled to see how many pictures my kids stopped for. My youngest DD must have stopped every photopass photographer in the park, because there were a ton of her at Typhoon lagoon! We now have them running on our computer in a slide show.

We have always purchased the photo pass every visit well worth it with the magic shots and that fact that we can enhance pictures and all be in them .

We pre-purchased the photopass cd for $99 before our trip in December. We ended up with over 300 pictures that could be enhanced and the rights to use them for whatever we wanted when we got home. It’s definitely worth it! Make sure everyone gets a photopass card and use them as much as possible. Be creative with your poses and shots- the photographers love the variety as well.

[QUOTE=princesslindsey;1071312]We always pre-order the CD. The enhancements available are well worth the money and we always end up with 100s of phots! You just have to take the time to stop and get your picture taken. Our best vacation pics always come from the photopass. I would highly suggest it if you’re planning to meet with a lot of characters. A lot of the characters have a photopass photographer with them that will take pics for you so you can be in them too if you want. Also, we found out on our last trip, that if you do the BBB, you can have the pics from the photo shoot added to your photopass so you don’t have to buy the picture package. We were thrilled about that! :mickey:

Here’s a link to pre-order for $99.95 instead of the usual $149.95.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link! We could afford to do that this time since we’re not buying costumes for a MNSSHP!

I think we’ll give it a go this time after reading all the positive reviews here and make this something that will force us to slow down and do something different. We’re commando-style tourists if you can’t tell from my planning style. We enjoy those types of trips but my plan is to be a little slower this time since we’ll have 2 kiddos and I don’t want to run them too ragged. :wink:

Thank you Princess Lindsey for the link, we are going for the free photobook with cd pkg for 149.95.

We got it once. Pre ordered I think it was 149.00 pre order it was 99.00
If pictures are important to you and you dont mind sometines having to look for the Photo pass people to take the pics IT IS WORTH IT
especially since you can edit the pics when you get home add borders and stuff to enhance each photo then place an order.
We ended up with amost a thousand pics from the Purchase
Never did we regret it

and the quality is great as well almost as nice as DVCMIKE’ s pics (LOL)
:laugh:

We also love getting the Photopass CD and have pre-ordered it for $99 for every trip. If we don’t get it and I just take all of the pictures myself, then I get home and realize there are no pictures of me! Also, if I know anyone who happens to be going around the same time as me, I will ask if they want to go in on it and split the cost. You can upload as many Photopass cards as you like, so you just need to make a copy of the other families photos on a separate disk for them once it arrives. On our last trip we were able to have several families go in on it, so it ended up being a great value.

Great! You’ll love all the pics you get!

We always use it. We give them our camera and bingo, free photographer!

Im glad we can ask them to take one with our camera too. Its nice to have a backup cuz my husband and daughter will probably be blinking or looking off in half the pics lol.

Is Photo Pass available during MNSSHP?