Photo Session

I remember over the years reading about others who have had a family photo session done at various places at Disney. I was thinking that it may be fun to do this year. The kids are growing up WAY to quick, and I thought that it would be a nice memory for us to have. DH keeps threatening this will be our last trip–I sure hope not! Anyhow, isn’t there one at the parks and another one at one of the hotels? I would love information about the cost, what you get, how much it would cost, and of course whether or not it is too late to even try. I would appreciate any help that you can give. Everyone here is always so helpful and knowledgeable.

That is a wonderful idea. I’ll be interested to see the replies here.

Hi!

We did the photo session a few years ago. We were so happy with our results. The photographer spends about an hour with you, at the destination of your choice. (park or resort) We choose MK.

I know that there is now a photopass type photo shoot specifically at the Grand Floridian. I think the next time we go, we will schedule that.

I have the information written somewhere on this computer, I will try to find it for you.

We have my Grandmothers 90th birthday party today, so if someone else comes up with it first…GREAT!!! :laugh:

I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!!

I would love any information that you can provide. I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift for me. I am sure I would always treasure something like this.

Here’s a link with the information about the sitting…way more detailed than I could remember now. :blush:

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-theme-parks/6874-last-time-i-promise.html

I’m going to search some old posts for the contact information.

Sounds cool.

i have been told you can book it through your resort or at Mk town hall.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer
this link has some info on photopass that you can pre book, also the photo book that you can have made with your chosen photos in.

hope this is of some use to you.

only me again.

just cut this from Disney photopass info:-

Tableside photo purchase required to add dining photos to your Disney’s PhotoPass ID.
Professional Portrait service at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
: Sign up for a one-on-one photography session with one of our photographers. You’ll get beautiful photos with a personal and professional touch and all the photos will be included on your PhotoCD. Sitting fee is required. However, Guests who purchase the Pre-Arrival Savings Offer receive 50% off the sitting fee and pay only $24.95 (regular price is $49.95). Reservations are required and can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-824-1700 to book.
*Sitting fee required.

this info is on the link above but you have to look around a little bit for it.

LAURENGOLD – That photo of your family with Goofy really IS a cut above!If that is the quality you get, this is a great plan! Did you get to use a variety of characters, or did they ask which you’d like?

just put all my Christmas photos from the CD on to a digital photo frame. they look wicked:blush:

:snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: