Photo tour of New Fantasyland!

I decided to put a set of photos here on this thread as well as in my TR, because everyone seems to want to know about some of the FL changes. Hope you like the pics!!!

Here is the super-cool new circus-themed area. It has a double Dumbo ride, water play area, Goody’s Barnstormer, etc. The kids were completely enchanted, parents were having a nice time, just sitting down to watch their kids race all over the place… it is a great addition to the park!

And some of the changes still coming:

And now, I made my way over toward the other areas. Ariel’s Grotto looks very enticing!

And seeing the castles on the horizon all over the place, and the Belle areas are so very beautiful!

Now here is where it took my breath away! If I were a little girl, I would have probably cried from joy. :wub: The Be Our Guest area is stunning. I can’t think of a single other entrance to anything at all that is so beautiful.

Gaston is just as big a jerk in person as he is on screen. He has perfected the snide grin, the pompous self-appreciation, and the wiseacre comments. :laugh:

I never even thought about how nice it would be to have an area where the kids could just run. My kids are older, so they just take off on their own, but for the little ones, having the space to just run and play would be fabulous! And the water play area! My kids wouldn’ve spent an hour there when they were little!

I can’t wait to see the Be Our Guest area when we get there June 2014. I love the vantage point in your picture. It is so hard to visualize it when you just have a map in front of you (which my friends picked up for me on their trip in February).

Thanks for sharing!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1131450]

I can’t wait to see the Be Our Guest area when we get there June 2014. I love the vantage point in your picture. [/QUOTE]

My stupid little pics can’t even do it justice. It is really, really beautiful, and it seemed like every little girl was dressed as a princes son her way to breakfast!

Thank you for the pictures! I’m looking forward to checking it out next month! I’ve got the song “Casey Jr.” in my head now, lol :slight_smile: