PhotoPass CD discount now available to everyone

The pre-order PhotoPass CD discount, previously very difficult to find and qualify for, has now been made available to all Walt Disney World guests. If you use the PhotoPass service this is a great way to save quite a bit of money.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

You guys can thank me for this. I talked to ‘some people’ who ‘know some people’ and now it’s all good.

Good info. Thanks! Yes Boss, thank you to you too.:glare:

[QUOTE=Turnwrench;1028650]The pre-order PhotoPass CD discount, previously very difficult to find and qualify for, has now been made available to all Walt Disney World guests. If you use the PhotoPass service this is a great way to save quite a bit of money.

Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU … My BF and I were just discussing this yesterday and she asked if I was going to do it this time. And I said for 150.00 nah I have to pass. Then this post magically appeared:laugh::laugh: I just went on-line and pre-ordered mine!!! This is the first time I’m excited to have my pic taken…there’s almost 40lbs less of me now:happy:

Thank you for posting!!!

Question on the CD, if anyone has ordered it before…

can you add pictures that they take of you at the restaurants to the CD… say like Chef Mickey or Ohana’s or Tusker?
you know how they take your picture then they come at the end of your meal and offer you the set of pictures…
can you also get those pictures put on the CD?

I am so glad that this website was found again. I could not find it for the life of me and thought that maybe they had just discontinued the discount

[QUOTE=fito;1028715]Question on the CD, if anyone has ordered it before…

can you add pictures that they take of you at the restaurants to the CD… say like Chef Mickey or Ohana’s or Tusker?
you know how they take your picture then they come at the end of your meal and offer you the set of pictures…
can you also get those pictures put on the CD?[/QUOTE]

Both times I’ve used it before I was not able to have my pics from chef mickeys on the there

Our chef Mickeys pics were on it…and the family before us :ohmy:…kycheck, maybe they were yours:laugh::laugh:

hey u stole my pictures:ohmy:,maybe their on there and i forgot…i’ll check again

thanks for the info

I’m wondering how this works. If I order it now, does it just stay on my account until I enter my code for the pictures taken in June and July? I am just worried because I heard something about a 30-day time span where they will delete my pictures.

Question: How many pages will you be allowed to have in the photobook if you use the pre-ordered package?

we had to buy our chef mickey pictures. they told us they were not included on the photopass.