Photopass Help

Hello! I’m looking for some help pre-ordering a Disney Photopass CD. Does Disney still do this? I pre-ordered one last year, and I want to pre-order it again this year, but I can’t find the option to purchase it on the Photopass website.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!:mickey:

Here you go - Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

Order before the 21st because they’re raising the price from $149.95 to $169.95!

Thanks so much! I’ll definately order before the increase!:happy:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1104592]Here you go - Disney’s PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

Order before the 21st because they’re raising the price from $149.95 to $169.95![/QUOTE]

EEk thats an unwelcome hike!

If I’m not travelling till Sept, would it be too early to pre-order now so I get the lower price?

this is the most preposterous price hike ever. Most of the pictures they take don’e turn out and the borders and add ons are sure not worth this kind of money. I won’t buy it again.

It’s not like they are using film!!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1104653]this is the most preposterous price hike ever. Most of the pictures they take don’e turn out and the borders and add ons are sure not worth this kind of money. I won’t buy it again.

It’s not like they are using film!![/QUOTE]

I am back and forth on this. We will be seeing TONS of characters. Plus, it is sometimes tricky for me to wrangle children and take photos BUT, I don’t wanna buy if its not worth it? Thoughts?

My thought is that if you get something fabulous, you can always buy the individual picture. Expensive, yes, but nowhere near the price of the full CD. I always use Photopass, but have only ordered a few pictures here and there.

We are getting it for this trip with our grandkids. For just us alone, never.

My digital camera gave me close to 800 pics last trip. There were some good ones that we printed and framed for under $2 each. I can’t see spending that kind of money on this service.

Besides PhotoPass refuses to give you those great bathroom shots, you’re wanting.

This will be our second time using the pre-paid service. I find the pre-order$100 price a good deal for all the extra Disney pics we get beyond our own shots. Our kids are still young and I want to capture all the extra pics of the BBB and the Pirate’s League and all the Characters etc, without always being behind the camera. I like being able to add all the boarders on, and then I can print the photos from our local store very inexpensively and use the pics for gifts for family etc.

You can also add some of the ride photos and some of the dining photos (Cinderella’s Royal Table) to your disk for the ability to print additional copies later.

When I have the pre-order service, we make sure to take advantage of every photo opportunity that we can during our stay. Last year, after adding borders to some pics, I ended up with 500 shots on my pre-paid disk.

In previous years I’ve ordered only a few shots and paid up to $50, so for us, I find this a bargain.

If our kids were older and not into as many Character visits, or if it were just my husband and I, then I probably wouldn’t bother with it.

We have tried the photpass pictures and never really been impressed. The additional borders etc are really not that much of a plus. We’ve actually found that when comparing the photopass pictures with the pictures taken on our camera by the photopass folks (which they gladly do) that ours are just as good. I personally would spend the money on the cd.
On the other hand last year we did make a family appointment with a photopass photographer for $150 and had a 30 minute phot session at AKL and that was 110% worth the cost. Professional shots and your family is the center of the phtographer’s attention.
These are only my 3cents