Photopass magic shots?

Hi all…
I know I seen a list out there that tells you the locations of where the photopass magic shots are but I can’t seem to find it, can anyone direct me to it please?
TIA
Danielle

Are the magic shots the ones with the characters and stuff in them? I don’t think there are special locations for them. I thought any Cast Member could do them. If that’s not what you are referring to, I am lost.

yes that’s the one I mean…
I could have sworn I seen a list where they do specific kinds…hmmmm:blush:
I could be wrong, no biggie, thank you

Are you talking about character pics in general? At any character meet and greet there are photopass photographers You can use them or not and then take pics with your camera too. It is so easy!!! No special appointee necessary at all. Look for the white hands on the map to show you greeting spots and then look for the photographers when you are there. So fun! b

no that is not what i was looking for, but thank you… i found it, this is what i was looking for :wink:

Disney’s PhotoPass - May 2011

I know what special shots you are talking about. You mean the ones where they can add balloons so it looks like someone is about to float away, and pointing at the ground with Stitch breaking through the cement? And holding Tinkerbell in their hands? I love those shots!!

right :wink:
i posted the link above

Going over the list link that you posted, I’d just like to add:

• not all photographers are trained in all the magic shots that are listed. If you ask for a shot and the photographer can not do it, find out where you can get it done.

• the Darth Vader magic shot is still available, but it’s rare. If you spot a photographer near Tatooine Traders at DHS with a light saber, they are doing that specific shot.

• the bench shots listed at DHS that state between 2 - 3 pm only can be done by most photographers at DHS and MK at any time you ask. The stitch bench shot is also available at DHS

• The pixie wing shot was done at Pixie Hollow in ToonTown for awhile. Also, the shot has been offered by some photographers around the castle at MK. If you really want this shot, ask while you are at MK. A photographer may have to get approval.

If you want magic shots, don’t be afraid to ask any photographer you see. I get asked for the bench shots a lot and they come out amazing! I also recommend if there is shot you really want, do it with more than one photographer. Some photographers have some really creative ways to do the magic shots.

[QUOTE=Jen;1075988]Going over the list link that you posted, I’d just like to add:

• not all photographers are trained in all the magic shots that are listed. If you ask for a shot and the photographer can not do it, find out where you can get it done.

• the Darth Vader magic shot is still available, but it’s rare. If you spot a photographer near Tatooine Traders at DHS with a light saber, they are doing that specific shot.

• the bench shots listed at DHS that state between 2 - 3 pm only can be done by most photographers at DHS and MK at any time you ask. The stitch bench shot is also available at DHS

• The pixie wing shot was done at Pixie Hollow in ToonTown for awhile. Also, the shot has been offered by some photographers around the castle at MK. If you really want this shot, ask while you are at MK. A photographer may have to get approval.

If you want magic shots, don’t be afraid to ask any photographer you see. I get asked for the bench shots a lot and they come out amazing! I also recommend if there is shot you really want, do it with more than one photographer. Some photographers have some really creative ways to do the magic shots.[/QUOTE]

thank you very much for your help!

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/57541-photopass-magic-shots.html

I like this site for Photopass info. Hope it helps

EDIT*
Oops sorry I didn’t realize that this was the link posted. I still like the site a as a reference for Photopass tho. It help us alot our last trip. We got some great magic shots.

Well, you learn something new everyday (at least I do) !!! Thanks for the info…

I was going to type just what you said. Jen, thank you for not only correcting me, but for giving so much detail on how to get these pics taken.

[QUOTE=Jen;1075988]Going over the list link that you posted, I’d just like to add:

If you want magic shots, don’t be afraid to ask any photographer you see. I get asked for the bench shots a lot and they come out amazing! I also recommend if there is shot you really want, do it with more than one photographer. Some photographers have some really creative ways to do the magic shots.[/QUOTE]

This is excellent information. My family and I have experienced these magical pictures, but I never realized you could request them. Do you know if they have the same kind of service in Disneyland?

I love these shots:). My dd had the kissy frog one done and it turned out terrific even though she looked more like she was going to vomit on the frog! I didn’t know you could ask for the shots. I thought you just got lucky to get them done.

the frog from “the princess and the frog”?
where did they do that one?
that must be new wow, can’t wait now!!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1076092]the frog from “the princess and the frog”?
where did they do that one?
that must be new wow, can’t wait now!![/QUOTE]

They do this shot only at MK and you may have to request it from a few different photographers before you find one that is trained to do it. Good luck ~ I love this shot!

Thank you GTK
do you have a picture to share?

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1076399]Thank you GTK
do you have a picture to share?[/QUOTE]

Here ya go

omg i so love it:heart:, thank you for sharing!!!