PhotoPass Movie

I got this e-mail this morning and hadn’t heard of this before so I thought I would share it with all of you.

Dear Disney’s PhotoPass Guest,

Relive the magic of your Walt Disney World® vacation - turn
your photos into a keepsake you’ll treasure forever with
Disney’s PhotoMovie.
http://vacation.disneyworld.com/T5RT0318C30B23384172DF5CF296A0

With Disney’s PhotoMovie, you’ll create a personalized DVD that
combines your photos, music and video from the Walt Disney World Parks, and
surprise appearances from your favorite Disney characters,
putting you and your family in the spotlight.

Go to www.DisneyPhotoMovie.com:
http://vacation.disneyworld.com/T5RT0318C38BD3384172DF5CF296A0

• It’s fun and easy-to-create Disney’s PhotoMovie
  • Add images from your Disney’s PhotoPass card
  • Upload photos from your digital camera and computer
  • Include up to 68 photos in 5 fun chapters

See a sample PhotoMovie now!
http://vacation.disneyworld.com/T5RT0318C39BC3384172DF5CF296A0

Ohh…thanks DT. This sounds great!

I watched the sample movie a few weeks ago. This looks super cute and I am thinking of doing it for my August trip!

Sounds neat!!

It does sound really neat, but I’m not sure if I want to pay $50 for something we’re just going to watch a few times.

That’s so cool! I hope they will offer this for a long time, so when we visit WDW again, we can take advantage of it! :happy:

Has anyone made a photomovie they want to share I had an idea to make a slide show but this would be great. I also wanted to add photos of our trip from waking the first morning, plane and bus ride and checking in the hotel. Will there be an option to create my own chapter too?
Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;889810]Has anyone made a photomovie they want to share I had an idea to make a slide show but this would be great. I also wanted to add photos of our trip from waking the first morning, plane and bus ride and checking in the hotel. Will there be an option to create my own chapter too?
Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure you can upload your own photos to your photopass disk before you purchase it!

I’ve seen this on the site . . . I made one myself once using iDVD on my Mac . . . my parents LOVED IT and still watch it now and then when they need a grandchild fix!

I think it’s a great idea!!

oh wow…that’s neat. I would be curious to see how one of these turn out. Thanks for the information.

thanks for the info. My cousin is using my DVC points and bought the photopass and I wanted him to look into the photomovie I love the idea. I have an outline of what pictures I would like when i create mine. starting with the photo of the alarm clock when we wake up, the car loaded up, boarding the plane, on the plane, on the bus and checking in. I have about 6 pages worth of ideas to make a great photomovie and the disney one would be great. i am just not sure if I can add my own info to the theirs.

I saw this on my trip in 2006 it looks fantastic! But the more you conceder it the less attractive it becomes.

We got a DVD of SheiKra and of swimming with dolphins. they are great but you are paying for a very long advert on these two.

I’m not totally sold on the Disney DVD or photo book (20 pages of photos for around $50 seems expensive to me).

But we do love the Photopass:heart:

I have done this 2 years in a row. It is expensive, but it was really cute! You can use your pics, as well as Disney photopass pics and up load them to their site. Once you are on the site, you then get to place the pics as you like by chapters. For instance, there is a chapter for each park, and then for outside the parks as well (all on property stuff as well). Each chapter has a certain amount of pictures (more for MK than HS, etc). You can put your chapters in any order… The bad part is, if you have too many MK pics, you either have to lose them (from the movie) or put them in another chapter…

When you get it, it is really cute- the characters comment on the pics, and there are really funny transitions from picture to picture… It really has the disney spirit.

It is expensive, but I will not do it every year, because for the last 2 years, the movie has been the same. However, we are not huge souvenir buyers, so this is considered part of our souvenirs.

It is about $50, with a second copy at about $20- it is a great gift for grandparents, etc…

I had heard of it/or have seen it last year. It’s not cheap. I don’t think it’s for us. I love making the books online…we had a thread going a while ago about that…

[QUOTE=jimbo;889846]I saw this on my trip in 2006 it looks fantastic! But the more you conceder it the less attractive it becomes.

We got a DVD of SheiKra and of swimming with dolphins. they are great but you are paying for a very long advert on these two.

I’m not totally sold on the Disney DVD or photo book (20 pages of photos for around $50 seems expensive to me).

But we do love the Photopass:heart:[/QUOTE]

There are a number of internet sites where you can make your own photo books. That’s a whole lot less expensive. Of course they won’t have the Disney magic :pinch:

I agree with you other places don’t have the Disney magic.

But I just don’t think this book is magic enough to warrant the price tag…
and the DVD again you could make this at home but with NO DISNEY MAGIC.

over here at Alton Towers you can have a real DVD (not still photos) of your day in the park (No Mice :laugh:) It’s YourDay and you’re the star