Photopass on rides

When I was in Disney World in 2006 they had recently started to have test track ride photos to add to your photopass.

We were told that over the next couple of years all rides would be available on photopass.

has this started to happen yet or has it been shelved???

anyone have any info on this:blush:

I was wondering this as well. We were told this same thing on our trip in April of 2008.

As far as I know it’s only Test Track right now.

I was there last year and test track was the only one. I really wish they would do more because I love the idea

I really wish they would incorporate the PhotoPass system into every attraction. We’ve tried for years to get a good RnRC photo, but have let several good pictures go by while attempting for another. We tried to get them to put our picture on a photopass card at the counter to buy pictures, but they said they couldn’t.

I think this would increase the ride photo purchases. We never want to wait in the line to buy a ride photo, but if we could collect them over the week, we’d be able to compare all at once and buy.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;947533]I really wish they would incorporate the PhotoPass system into every attraction. We’ve tried for years to get a good RnRC photo, but have let several good pictures go by while attempting for another. We tried to get them to put our picture on a photopass card at the counter to buy pictures, but they said they couldn’t.

I think this would increase the ride photo purchases. We never want to wait in the line to buy a ride photo, but if we could collect them over the week, we’d be able to compare all at once and buy.[/QUOTE]

going off track a little here but I had the same problem both with R’nRC and the mummy in universal - just always wanting a better shot… I talked to the CM cept the No. of the photo untill I went on the ride again (less then two hrs) then compared the photo and got the orrigonal.
It worked for me:blush: good look

I agree that Photopass ride photos would increase sales. I too look at the line and shake my head. Who wants to stand there in that line when everyone else in your party is moving on?

I agree - I might be more like to make a purchase if I didn’t have to wait in line and then carry it arround. Plus I could pick the best overall ride photo from the whole trip instead of having to make a decision on the spot.

[QUOTE=jimbo;947586]going off track a little here but I had the same problem both with R’nRC and the mummy in universal - just always wanting a better shot… I talked to the CM cept the No. of the photo untill I went on the ride again (less then two hrs) then compared the photo and got the orrigonal.
It worked for me:blush: good look[/QUOTE]

Well our photo hunt continues throughout the week, so that doesn’t work for us. Just as soon as we buy a photo, we’ll take a better one! :laugh:

Ride pictures on you photopass would be great, but not if you have to go stand in a line somewhere to have your picture added to your pass. Would take forever.

But standing in line is part of the fun:laugh: there is not much in Disney that you dont have to stand in line for:blush:
(:ph34r: here comes the list from people of the things you dont have to stand in line for:pirate:)

We added our Test Track Photos on our Photopass when we were there in February. I thought it was awesome! Another reason to buy the disk! Right? It would be cool if you could add the funny pix from Epcot after you go through the Figment ride, too.

[QUOTE=jimbo;947892]But standing in line is part of the fun:laugh: there is not much in Disney that you dont have to stand in line for:blush:
(:ph34r: here comes the list from people of the things you dont have to stand in line for:pirate:)[/QUOTE]

It’s a sloooow line, even when there’s only one person ahead of you though.

I think they should really offer that. Personally, I absolutely HATE carrying things around the parks with me and almost NEVER will buy a ride pic because of that, even though there have been a few worth having.

The line isn’t that bad at Test Track! There is a CM standing there, asking for your PhotoPass cards as you enter the PhotoPass area. If you don’t have one, the CM has blank cards for you. Once your pic pops up on the screen, they put the card in and that’s it. DONE. Really painless. I wish they’d do this on all attractions! More people would buy the picture or PhotoPass CD at the end, hence more profit for Disney.

sorry again - going off the thread a bit but- at Disney and universal you can have any thing you buy photo or gifts delivered to the front gait/ shop for collection as you leave at the end of the day.
of course if you are staying on site you can have them delivered to the resort,