Photopass Pics Question

Can anyone tell me if I order the photopass CD online, does it include the pics that I edit or add borders to? Or does it just include the original pic taken by the Disney Photographer? Also, can you tell me how many pictures will fit on a CD?
Thanks for the help!

Tuning in to this thread because I have the same questions. I really want some great pictures of me and my DD this trip and it’s hard to get them by asking random people to snap a shot of us…lol

Yes it does. From my trip in December I bought the cd online instead of at the park and I edited some pictures and added a border or two and when the cd came the border was saved on the picture. You have to make any edits before it comes online.

Dido to what Kidani said. I started with about 200pics (don’t judge we were there for two weeks) and by the time I got my c.d in the mail we had over 600 on a couple of c.d.'s because of all the edits and borders I had added

Thanks! That’s great news. I’m going to purchase our CD online from our trip so I want to add borders before I order.
Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the info! I don’t judge…I started with 120 and we were only there a week! Did you add any of your own pics to the CD, and where you able to add borders to any of those?

If you upload your own pics and put borders on them, they will not be added to your photo pass cd…they want you to purchase them :glare:.
Only pics that the photographer takes (and the edited ones) will be on the CD’s.

The nice thing about the border feature is the fact that you add pictures to your line up. What I mean is the borders are added but you don’t loose the original “no border picture”.
So if you put borders around your 300 pictures, you’ll end up with 600.

But you only have a relatively short period of time to fix up your pictures and order the CD

we ordered on line pre purchase. also git the photo book at discount rate. like everyone said yes to borders. however, i found that if you go to a special event such as “Mickeys not so scary Halloween party” you can only add special borders for that event to the photos taken during the event. IE. if the event starts at 18.00 any photos taken at 17:45 will not be able to have event boarders added. (at least thats how it was last year).

we got 2 photo Cd’s due to the amount of photos we had

look for discount codes.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1026714]we got 2 photo Cd’s due to the amount of photos we had

look for discount codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Does anyone know of any discount codes?

check this out for some good advice…

Disney’s PhotoPass - April 2010

sorry don’t know any discount codes:crying:

$15 off pre book cd at disney photopass.

Disney’s PhotoPass - Add some Disney magic to your memories

Jimbo, those are great links. Thanks!

Another good tip:

Type in or take a picture of the number on the back of the photopass card you are given. If you lose the card, all you need is that number to retrieve your pictures.

Facebook Photopass fans get discounts too!! We ended up only paying $75.00 for our cd in February!!!

wow, that is fantastic

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1026801]Another good tip:

Type in or take a picture of the number on the back of the photopass card you are given. If you lose the card, all you need is that number to retrieve your pictures.[/QUOTE]

Great idea!

Pay attention as the pictures get taken also. We were at the Visa Photo Opportunity and our pictures accidentally got put on someone elses card along with their pictures. When we went to order our picture we found out and they fixed it immediately, so they are able to look at other pictures taken around that same time. They were super nice about it and we found our pictures easily and got them added to our photopass and ordered the prints we wanted.

I’m sure this is the dumbest question ever but…

when you get the CD, does it include the actual pictures? Meaning, do I get to pick which photos on the CD I want to be actual pictures or do I have to pay to have them printed after? I just don’t get the process, so please explain and try not to laugh…

Walk me through like you are talking to a child.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;1027071]I’m sure this is the dumbest question ever but…

when you get the CD, does it include the actual pictures? Meaning, do I get to pick which photos on the CD I want to be actual pictures or do I have to pay to have them printed after? I just don’t get the process, so please explain and try not to laugh…

Walk me through like you are talking to a child.:laugh:[/QUOTE]the are yours AND they charge you for printing. Stinks, but there it is. So you might as well take the CD to walmart or sam’s or wherever you go and get it done cheaper

I think that’s right