Photopass Plus

Has anyone purchased the Photopass Plus? If so, what all do you get and do you find it worth the price? BTW, I always pre-purchase the Photopass CD and I am debating if I should go for the Plus version.

On my last trip, I took more than 800 photos on my digital camera. The Photopass disk costs more than my camera did. We have bought 1 or 2 pics taken by CM’s, but mainly for the grandparents.

I found this info, so I would guess that all the pictures taken at the rides and character meals are included in photopass plus. We always opt out of the meal pics due to the cost so if these are appealing to you then maybe the extra cost of the package would be something to consider.

[I]Capture more memories than ever with Disney PhotoPass+! With Disney PhotoPass+ you can have all your Disney’s PhotoPass Photographer photos PLUS select Attraction photos AND Dining Print Packages – All for one price.

Walt Disney World Participating Attractions:
■Space Mountain
■Splash Mountain
■Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
■The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
■Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
■Expedition Everest
■Dinosaur

Walt Disney World Participating Character Dining Locations:
■1900 Park Fare
■Ohana (Breakfast only)
■Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
■Chef Mickey’s
■Cinderella’s Royal Table
■Tusker House Restaurant
■Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
■Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall[/I]

[QUOTE=nancyk;1116227]I found this info, so I would guess that all the pictures taken at the rides and character meals are included in photopass plus. We always opt out of the meal pics due to the cost so if these are appealing to you then maybe the extra cost of the package would be something to consider.

[I]Capture more memories than ever with Disney PhotoPass+! With Disney PhotoPass+ you can have all your Disney’s PhotoPass Photographer photos PLUS select Attraction photos AND Dining Print Packages – All for one price.

Walt Disney World Participating Attractions:
■Space Mountain
■Splash Mountain
■Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
■The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
■Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
■Expedition Everest
■Dinosaur

Walt Disney World Participating Character Dining Locations:
■1900 Park Fare
■Ohana (Breakfast only)
■Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
■Chef Mickey’s
■Cinderella’s Royal Table
■Tusker House Restaurant
■Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
■Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall[/I][/QUOTE]

Thanks. The info I was finding was a little vague on whether the dining photos only when on the card or if you received the print packages too. If you get the print packages too, it would offset the cost.

I always take lots of photos myself, but I have found I really like the photopass pics too.

Are they still giving you one plus card? this makes things difficult for larger family’s who may split up for part of the day, I don’t mind paying for all the extra things you get on this package but find it harsh if you still only get one “PLUS” card,

I have also pre purchased the photopass CD and have enquired through Disney if I just pay the upgrade and even this seems to be a difficult question for the cast members.

I would find out if it’s possible to use many cards and merge them like you can do with the regular photopass cards. Why wouldn’t they do that? I aggree with jimbo, it seems like they would be really limiting customers if they only give you one card.

I have been reading more and I think it will be worth it for our family. The pre-purchase cost is $169.95 and since it does include the dining print packages it becomes a good value. We have ressies for CRT, Hoop Dee Doo, Chef Mickey’s BF, Chef Mickey’s Dinner and 1900 Park Fare BF. I will likely try it this trip.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1116242]Are they still giving you one plus card? this makes things difficult for larger family’s who may split up for part of the day, I don’t mind paying for all the extra things you get on this package but find it harsh if you still only get one “PLUS” card,

I have also pre purchased the photopass CD and have enquired through Disney if I just pay the upgrade and even this seems to be a difficult question for the cast members.[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere recently (I think it was on allears) that they can scan the bar code if it’s on your phone, so people took a picture of the back of their card and then scanned it that way so each person in the family could use it. I thought that was a pretty good idea!

dont you get pics when you do special dining events, like cinderella’s royal table? the way i was reading it, it looked like they gave you some of your pics when you got them taken