Photopass plus?

I am debating between photopass+ or the regular pass for my upcoming trip? Has anyone used it yet? Is it worth the additional $50? Also what SELECT attractions are included and how do u get them added to your card?

I have been asking the same question. I really think I will be doing it. The ride pictures are worth it to me. Here is a list of the additional locations

Participating Attractions: Space Mountain; Splash Mountain; Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror; Rock ‘n Roller Coaster; Expedition Everest; and Dinosaur.

Participating Character Dining Locations: 1900 Park Fare; 'Ohana (breakfast only); Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show; Chef Mickey’s; Cinderella’s Royal Table; Tusker House (breakfast only); Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue; and Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.

PhotoPass+ includes: PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard; a gallery CD with more than 400 stock photos; unique code to create and order a PhotoCD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com; Print Packages at select Dining locations; Digital Downloads of select attractions (see above).

Special Offers
This link is for a discount before you go

[QUOTE=Tinkerbella;1128734]I have been asking the same question. I really think I will be doing it. The ride pictures are worth it to me. Here is a list of the additional locations

Participating Attractions: Space Mountain; Splash Mountain; Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror; Rock ‘n Roller Coaster; Expedition Everest; and Dinosaur.

Participating Character Dining Locations: 1900 Park Fare; 'Ohana (breakfast only); Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show; Chef Mickey’s; Cinderella’s Royal Table; Tusker House (breakfast only); Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue; and Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.

PhotoPass+ includes: PhotoPass+ Card and Lanyard; a gallery CD with more than 400 stock photos; unique code to create and order a PhotoCD with all your photos online at DisneyPhotoPass.com; Print Packages at select Dining locations; Digital Downloads of select attractions (see above).[/QUOTE]

I think it depends on how many Photopass pictures you intend to buy…you can get all the packages, CDs, etc ala cart…as you choose…it would never pay for us…we usually only buy a few Photopass pictures out of our ones taken by the photographers there…

We did PhotoPass+ on our trip in December. Loved it! The lanyard is great. It was sturdy and worked well the whole week. At the dining locations, you receive the photo at your table when the photographer comes around. You can have more than one photo taken, if you like, but you only get one of them without an additional fee. The ride photos made it totally worth it for me! There were some hillarious people on both of our rides on Expedition Everest that made it into our shots! Hysterical! Be sure to follow the directions completely, or you will miss ride photos. You have to pick up your lanyard using the voucher they will mail to you. Do it as soon as you arrive at the first park on your trip! Then you just let the folks scan your card at all of the rides and they are loaded onto your PhotoPass. It was really easy and fun! I cannot recommend this product/service enough!

We are using it for the first time on this trip. Adding the rides and dining finally convinced me it was worth it.

We used it in September - getting loads of photos from rides along with dinning such as chef mickey, royal table and 1900 park fair. All in all well worth the extra money.
disappointed you only get one plus card though but if your party split up you can take the photo ride number and have it added to the plus card within 24 hrs we were told.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1129120]We used it in September - getting loads of photos from rides along with dinning such as chef mickey, royal table and 1900 park fair. All in all well worth the extra money.
disappointed you only get one plus card though but if your party split up you can take the photo ride number and have it added to the plus card within 24 hrs we were told.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we added photos of the kids from Buzz, it is well worth the 50 bucks, if you are dining where there are photo ops you receive a hard copy package. The package is 34 each, and think the ride photos are running about 10 each.

It is well worth it. All said, our photopass plus after adding all the boarders we had almost 1500 photos.

If you add it to a Disney Vacation package, you get $40 off the total - heads up on that.

I’d liek more scoop on this please – what is the additional service on top of just the basic photographers in the parks?

We went last june and will be going again this june. We used it and loved it. took home over 500 pics and at that time paid the 200 for it. now it is 150 if you pre-order. AND HERE IS THE BIG TIP. some people worry cuz you only get one card, but a photographer told us early that if you take a pic of the card on your smart phones then if your group divides up anyone with the pic on the phone can use it just the same as the card.

I will say that I felt it was well worth them money. Especially this trip. With DD wanting senior pics taken I looked into the personal photographer and we decided to see what the Photopass photographers could do. We had a couple that were simply outstanding! She got exactly what she wanted. Between the price of professional senior pics and the fact that none of them could do pics with Tigger and Pooh or Tink, I am one happy dad. That with the ride pics and Tusker House package added up to a huge deal for us!

Thank you for the feedback, Cubsblue. Can’t wait to read your TR.:mickey: