Photopass private session

Has anyone done one of these? If so, how did you like it? Also, Grand Floridian or Polynesian for the session?

We used this in December at the Grand Floridian. We are very pleased with the results. They took over 70 photos spread out in the resort.

Howdy Cielei,

I haven’t done this, but I’m also looking into it. One thing that I just discovered is that, technically, it’s not part of Photopass. This is from the Photopass site:

Professional Portrait Service at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels*: Sign up for a one-on-one professional session with one of our photographers. You’ll get beautiful photos with a personal touch. Requires purchase of Professional Portrait CD Package (separate from Disney’s PhotoPass PhotoCD). Available in 6 different locations. Reservations are required and can be booked up to 30 days in advance. Call 407-934-4004 to book.

*Separate purchase required.

Bruce

One of the members on here put theirs on and they were fabulous- can’t remember who it was though although I am sure someone can help me out here- they said it was well worth the money and the photos we saw were terrific.

I was looking at those earlier today; they are excellent. That thread is here: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/48169-just-got-my-photopass-cd-heres-few-pics.html.

Bruce

It looks fantastic especially if you have Disney make a photo book up for you

All I needed was a little encouragement and I’m sold! I’ll be adding this to the list now. One more reservation to make …

[QUOTE=brumcg;935997]Howdy Cielei,
I haven’t done this, but I’m also looking into it. One thing that I just discovered is that, technically, it’s not part of Photopass. This is from the Photopass site:
Bruce[/QUOTE]

Bruce,
You can add them to your Photo Pass CD at the end of your trip. You are correct in that it is a separate cost. Totally worth it for us as this was probably the last trip with all of us.

-V