Photopass question

I hope someone can answer this question. We got 113 pictures on our photo pass. After adding borders to some and editing I’m up to 139. If I order the CD will I get the 139 or the original 113 pictures with no editing, etc?:confused:

NO they will all be there. as long as they are the original photopass pics. they will not put any of your uploaded pics on the CD for you :angry:.
when we got home from the world we had 297 pics on photopass, when we were done editing, we had 583 and we received 2 CD’s with all the pics on them!! we took pretty much every pic and put every border that went with it!! have fun editing!

:confused::confused:I’m confused about the photo CD.:confused:
when I was there in 2006 the photo CD did not include any alterations / editing you make. such as signatures boarders etc… is this still the same or have Disney changed this??

no they must have changed it because our cd has all of our edited pictures on it, along with the original picture. examples:

So what you are saying is that I could pay the same fee for my 113 pictures or edit and border them all too and still pay the same price? If that’s the case I should edit them all because the original still stays there.

Love it:wub: thats fantastic. I loved photopass before but now cant Waite to get my next one in 2009

yup…better get editing!!! some of them we have the same picture with 5 borders!!! mom was mad when she found out they wont put uploaded (personal) pics on the CD so she did as many edits as possible!!!

Thanks. You can take the same picture and edit it, border it, etc… and make it look like a completely different picture!

We just got back last night from our long weekend at GF - it was only the two of us so we only have something like 59 pics with Photopass (298 on my personal camera, though)!! But I still think I’m going to do the Photopass thing; the editing itself looks like fun.

QUESTION: Some family members are still on their trip; if I signup today for Photopass with my pass codes can I add they’re codes a few days from now so we can SHARE the cost? Anyone know…?

Thanks,
Joanie

[QUOTE=Joanscraps;893574]We just got back last night from our long weekend at GF - it was only the two of us so we only have something like 59 pics with Photopass (298 on my personal camera, though)!! But I still think I’m going to do the Photopass thing; the editing itself looks like fun.

QUESTION: Some family members are still on their trip; if I signup today for Photopass with my pass codes can I add they’re codes a few days from now so we can SHARE the cost? Anyone know…?

Thanks,
Joanie[/QUOTE]

yes you should be able to add theirs later. we had our photopass up online and had started editing when we added the photopass numbers from our dinner at chef mickeys & the princess dinner in norway. so when they get home (lucky being able to stay longer!!) just add their numbers to your account. Just remember you can only have 1 photopass account, but many photopass numbers on it.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;893072]NO they will all be there. as long as they are the original photopass pics. they will not put any of your uploaded pics on the CD for you :angry:.
when we got home from the world we had 297 pics on photopass, when we were done editing, we had 583 and we received 2 CD’s with all the pics on them!! we took pretty much every pic and put every border that went with it!! have fun editing![/QUOTE]

When did they change this? The used to let you upload your own and use the editing tool? :glare:

you can upload your pics and edit them but they will not put them on the CD:angry:
Disney wants you to order those pics from them…personally, i refuse to pay $12.95 for the pics!!! We took our CD to wal mart & had 50 pics printed in 1 hour for $9.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;893590]you can upload your pics and edit them but they will not put them on the CD:angry:
Disney wants you to order those pics from them…personally, i refuse to pay $12.95 for the pics!!! We took our CD to wal mart & had 50 pics printed in 1 hour for $9.[/QUOTE]

EACH!?!?!?! Wow . . . it used to be you could put 99 of your own picss on the cd. :eek:

I thought I saw somewhere that it would save you money if you pre-ordered the CD. Does any one the link?
Thanks Jean

[QUOTE=disglow;902915]I thought I saw somewhere that it would save you money if you pre-ordered the CD. Does any one the link?
Thanks Jean[/QUOTE]

HELP here! I just called and WDW said there was no way to Pre-order. But someone, somewhere said you could. HELP

Not sure who could help But I have this web link that I have used to pre order however it is not available at this time due to Disney updating it says come back later today… but here is the link. hope it helps.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

Boss, did the link work for you? If I login to the photopass site with my password, I can pre-order, but if I don’t log in, the offer does not show up.

Still says unavailable while they up grade. I checked earlier today with my double secret password and could not find a pre order page.

I am on the web site, but do not see where I can Pre-purchase a CD. All is asks is for my photo pass card #