Photopass question

Can your roller coaster/ride photos be added to your photopass??

Some of them can… I believe TOT was added to ours once. I have not seen them all over but occasionally there is a CM standing there with a hand held that can scan it for you. :slight_smile:

That would be worth the pre pay for the CD!

You can at Test Track. Get your Photopass card ready after you depart the ride and head down the exit ramp. There are slots by each screen to scan your card when you see your picture come up.

The only I know of is Test Track. I’ve never been able to add them anywhere else. I think they should though! It would give me even more reason to buy the CD!

me too! I will buy the cd if I find out they do!

The original plan was for the ride photos to be added but to date I only know about test track.

Also photos at dinning can not be added, such as chef mickey and 1900 park fare.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1074028]The original plan was for the ride photos to be added but to date I only know about test track.

Also photos at dinning can not be added, such as chef mickey and 1900 park fare.[/QUOTE]

Love it! I didn’t think of the dinin !! I really wish they had more rides photos I want to buy the CD but not sure I will have enough photos.

I think that you can get most of your questions answered by going to Disney’s PhotoPass - April 2011

[QUOTE=jimbo;1074028]
Also photos at dinning can not be added, such as chef mickey and 1900 park fare.[/QUOTE]

Photos from dining CAN be added if you purchase the photo. We added all of the dining photos that we purchased (including Chef Mickey’s, 1900 PF, Tusker House, Cinderella’s Royal Table, and O’Hana). There is an id number on the edge of the dining photo, and it’s also on the receipt from when you purchased it. You use that id number to add it to your Photopass account.

I’d love if more ride photos could be added to the disc, some of ours have been awesome but I just refuse to pay the price for a single photo, especially when I know I’m paying $100+ for the CD at the end of the trip! Test Track is still the only one with a machine but 'd love to know how zoey7979 got the ToT one added! I may just start asking CM’s at every ride photo station lol!

Test Track is currently the only ride photo you can add to your photopass. Space Mountain now has the option of adding your photo to your photopass if you purchase the photo or the digital image.

All other ride photos are not on the same system as photopass. They are still run through Kodak an are on their own system.