Picture of Jasmine costume in parks right now

So, we will be leaving for Disney in 12 days, and my daughter’s want to dress up as Jasmine when they do BBB. I was wondering if anyone who is there now could possibly get a picture of what the Jasmine costume they are selling in the parks right now looks like. I seem to remember it being long sleeves, which I think would be very hot for walking around the parks. If that is the case, then I might try to order them a jasmine costume online before going, that has short sleeves.
Thanks for your help!!!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1114511]So, we will be leaving for Disney in 12 days, and my daughter’s want to dress up as Jasmine when they do BBB. I was wondering if anyone who is there now could possibly get a picture of what the Jasmine costume they are selling in the parks right now looks like. I seem to remember it being long sleeves, which I think would be very hot for walking around the parks. If that is the case, then I might try to order them a jasmine costume online before going, that has short sleeves.
Thanks for your help!!![/QUOTE]

Have you checked through the “Moms Panel” questions on the Disney website? I’m not sure they will have pictures but they might be able to answer your specific question about the sleeves. Just a thought…you also could call the Disney Merchandising phone number directly and ask them the question about the short sleeves. Have fun with your planning…

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1114511]So, we will be leaving for Disney in 12 days, and my daughter’s want to dress up as Jasmine when they do BBB. I was wondering if anyone who is there now could possibly get a picture of what the Jasmine costume they are selling in the parks right now looks like. I seem to remember it being long sleeves, which I think would be very hot for walking around the parks. If that is the case, then I might try to order them a jasmine costume online before going, that has short sleeves.
Thanks for your help!!![/QUOTE]

We will be there on Monday. I will try and get you a picture, but don’t wait for me…I will probably forget!

Here you go

Dana, will you please post a picture of you in your harem…er…Jasmine costume? :wub:

So good to have you back…:cool:

Sure…here you go

Dana…thank you! Got them same picture through the facebook disney group page. So nice of her to stop in the store and take a pic for me!! :wub:

Wasn’t sure if you saw it or not! Double sneak peek for you!:heart:

Wow - your hair is longer than the last time I saw you. Of course, your beautiful figure is just the same.:happy:

Llama, not to threadjack, but I LOVE your new Avatar!

:happy: Thank you! Isn’t he adorable?

You are my favorite.:heart: I love that avatar too!!!

Just the way I imagined it!
:heart:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1114702]Just the way I imagined it!
:heart:[/QUOTE]

:flowers::flowers::flowers:You make my day more that you know:flowers::flowers::flowers: