Pictures from WITHIN BLT!

Pictures from within Disney’s new Bay Lake Tower - Orlando Attractions Magazine Blog

Just had to add . . . AWESOME!!!:wub:

wow looks beautiful!!! In my dreams I guess!!!

Too bad I’ll probably never stay in one of those GORGEOUS Grand Villas they showed pics of. Although, heck, I’ll just be happy to stay there PERIOD! I am like BEYOND excited about this, and SOOOOO thankful I was able to add on points there to make it a home resort for me. December here we come!!!

Thanks for posting that Jen.

Thanks…I can’t wait till Oct.!!! It’s nice seeing a picture of the pool.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;963445]Too bad I’ll probably never stay in one of those GORGEOUS Grand Villas they showed pics of. Although, heck, I’ll just be happy to stay there PERIOD! I am like BEYOND excited about this, and SOOOOO thankful I was able to add on points there to make it a home resort for me. December here we come!!!

Thanks for posting that Jen.[/QUOTE]

Isn’t that pool TO. DIE. FOR! :wub:

And going back to the thread from the other day, I think lake/pool view is JUST AS AWESOME as castle view!! :wub:

I checked and there was NO MORE availability for December! :frown: Oh well, I’ll just have to come visit you . . . I’ll bring you cookies! :wink:

:laugh::laugh:

Very nice! I like the pool they are working on!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;963449]Isn’t that pool TO. DIE. FOR! :wub:

And going back to the thread from the other day, I think lake/pool view is JUST AS AWESOME as castle view!! :wub:

I checked and there was NO MORE availability for December! :frown: Oh well, I’ll just have to come visit you . . . I’ll bring you cookies! :wink:

:laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

The pool? All of it is “to die for”.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;963449]Isn’t that pool TO. DIE. FOR! :wub:

QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly

That is quite wonderful looking with some beautiful views! I’ll never get to stay there…but boy o’ boy would that make for an awesome well rounded vacation!

oooh!!! I LOVE it!!! I can’t wait to wake up to that MK view in January!!! And that Grand Villa is crazy!!! I don’t think we’ll ever see the inside of one since we don’t have nearly the amount of points for one, but it’s beautiful!!

Never say never!

The great views are one of the key reasons I bought BLT!

Gorgey! I want to rent points to stay there for real!

When I win the lottery that castle view suite is MINE!!

More pictures from Allears
Bay Lake Tower (The ?World? According to Jack)

That really turned out nice. Maybe one day I’ll get to stay there…wishfull thinking I suppose.

The appliances look like my kitchen (excepting the fridge, mine’s a side by side with ice and water dispenser) but I really love the cabinetry, which is nothing like my kitchen.
Are the faucets brushed nickel like my house?

Looks just like the model, except the view out the windows looks real! :biggrin:

Can’t wait for the first trip home in December!

RL, did you transfer your ownership to BLT, or do you own in both BLT and SSR now?

The room looks beautiful and the pool looks pretty cool too.
Thanks for the info.