Pictures of Disney Parks

Awhile ago I was told about a website that had all kinds of pictures in it, from someone who went to Disney. The website was well done, and apparently they were not aloud to be on a different message board. But, someone here gave me the site. Does anyone know where I can get pictures of Disney that other people have done?

Thanks

Hmmm…I wonder if you’re talking about the Suite Disney site. They have a note on the front page claiming they were banned from the Dis. Sound familiar? Anyway, here’s the link: Suite Disney

People get banned for being on more than one board???

:noo:

No. But some websites don’t allow you to link to other sites. So if this person was linking members at one website to her own site, that may have been the cause. :huh:

This is it!!! Thank you soooo much!

I do know InterCOT does not perfit weblinks to other sites, especially other Disney sites. Don’t know of any other websites that do that offhand.

There are others. I was very unhappy with one after my post was edited to remove a link. :nonono2:

Could you name some of the others besides InterCOT?

I hope Suite Disney doesn’t get abolished…I use her site ALL THE TIME and I just recently noticed the link that says it’s “outgrowing her budget.” :sad: I hope she’s able to keep it up, because her site is unbelievable!!

Thanks ddoll I loved that site and all the pics

Well apparently the Dis has some pretty strict rules. And the one I was speaking of was wdisneyw.com

It’s just silly some of the rules these sites have. Hey, it’s their right–I’ll give them that–but it just seems unnecessary. :huh: