Pictures of the Dessert/Fireworks Party!

I can’t wait until the 28th!! :happy:

Disney debuts Magic Kingdom Wishes Dessert Party | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog, News

Wow, that does look nice.

Wow! That looks very nice and you can see Spectro too! Very cool! Those desserts look yummy!

Omigosh. I want to go to there.

I can totally see why it’s nearly as expensive as a TS dinner now. I think it’s a great option to have…I’d love to try it sometime.

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;970873]Omigosh. I want to go to there.

I can totally see why it’s nearly as expensive as a TS dinner now. I think it’s a great option to have…I’d love to try it sometime.[/QUOTE]

It’s only $17 for adults and $10 for kids. I figure I get the kids a dessert and drink anyway for the hour we wait for the works, this way, they can eat/drink what they want, color, watch the parade/fireworks all WITHOUT being pushed, elbowed or stepped on! So worth the price to me! :happy:

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;970873]Omigosh. I want to go to there.

I can totally see why it’s nearly as expensive as a TS dinner now. I think it’s a great option to have…I’d love to try it sometime.[/QUOTE]

heehee “I want to go to there” :laugh::laugh: One of my favorite quotes right now…Tina Fey makes me laugh:laugh:

I wish it was on during our Sept trip…I would book it.

mmmmmmmmm, that looks delicious

Holy smokes, I would not hessitate to spend money on that. It looked wonderful and you can watch the parade as well. I hope this will be successful so that they expand it to include November

I agree! Plus it’s a whole new experience…which you sometimes have to be a little creative to find when you’ve been a million times like many of us have.

I think you could get away with a late breakfast for breakfast/lunch (brunch)…then a late lunch for lunch/dinner (linner)…and then you’d still have room in your bellies for the dessert party, which is cheaper than a TS dinner anyway! I love it.

I totally agree! We’re going September 6th through the 12th so we’re just missing it. I hope they extend it too. :mickey:

That looks heavenly! But, with 5 of us and with my 10 yo DS now having to pay adult fares, I think $75 would be pretty expensive for the 5 of us to have dessert. I think we’ll stick to using snack credits to share some popcorn or get ice cream bars while we wait for the parade.:laugh: Maybe someday when we go w/o kids!

What?!?! Oh, yeah. I’d eat that. Yummy!

WOW! What a spread!!! I love how you can see Spectro from there as well. I wouldn’t hesitate to book this! :happy:

Hope you have fun! And SAVE your appetite…the desserts look AMAZING!!!

I hope this is super successful!!! I want to have it as an option all the time! For that price, I would book it in a heartbeat. It looks awesome! :heart:

But there’s no rum!

Why is the rum gone?

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;970925]But there’s no rum!

Why is the rum gone?[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh:Usually it’s because you drank it all!:glare:

Mmmmmmmmmm that looks so good.

I’m praying they extend it through September

I am looking forward to your pictures Jen!! Looks like it will be a success.

I’m looking forward to trying those desserts . . . yummmmmm! :wub: