Pin Board

supplies:

This is my personal pin board, …just my “keepers”.
My daughter’s is quite a bit larger and done with hot pink fabric.

Very cool.

Love the way you showed us the “ingredients”. Great project.

thanks!
i :heart: seeing mine hanging by my bedroom closet…it’s great to start each day off with a little dose of Dinsey!:wub:

I love this! I was trying to figure out how to display my few favorites, and this looks just perfect! Thanks for sharing!!!

What a great idea. That’s what we need at this house for all the kids pins, lol!!!

This is how I display mine too! I love seeing them each day.

I just saw this and I have one question? where do you put the backs of the pins?? I’m assuming you don’t put them on, and that you have them somewhere else, but I just want to make sure. I think my daughter would love this hung in her room.

i keep the backs in MY jewelry box…(i have a whole compartment dedicated to just pin backs!!~ hahah)

we have the security backs for the pins we like to wear to the parks but don’t want to trade…and the rubber mickey head backs for the traders.:mickey:

so you are right…no backs on the pins on the pin boards.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1055987]i keep the backs in MY jewelry box…(i have a whole compartment dedicated to just pin backs!!~ hahah)

we have the security backs for the pins we like to wear to the parks but don’t want to trade…and the rubber mickey head backs for the traders.:mickey:

so you are right…no backs on the pins on the pin boards.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! This is such a great idea! I am definetly going to make one up for oldest DD! She’ll love being able to look at them more, since she has to go into her pin carrier from Disney to see them now, which isn’t so easy sometimes.