Pin code for merchandise card?

Does anyone know if that merchandise card is pin only or you are able to buy it? I am talking the one that is $395 and you get a $500 card? Anyone know?

I didn’t hear anything about this one. but id like to hear more.

I have a feeling it was a pin offer, but just can’t remember. I am half tempted to call Disney and see. You can’t beat that deal. I will spend $500 easily.

Call and see, what do you have to lose? I didn’t pay a lot of attention but I thought people were getting an email with a code but it didn’t apply to me so I didn’t pay attention to all the information.

You can’t use it on food, right?

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;927660]Call and see, what do you have to lose? I didn’t pay a lot of attention but I thought people were getting an email with a code but it didn’t apply to me so I didn’t pay attention to all the information.

You can’t use it on food, right?[/QUOTE]

No, only on merchandise and it was at limited place (over a few hundred places however). I know that the world of disney and many of the theme park places participated however, so the limits weren’t that great. Now that you mention it, I do remember it being an email invitation things…pin code sorta. Oh well.

Call and see, worst case you’re told you can’t get it—but best case you can buy it.

id buy it in a heartbeat. we easily spend 500.00 in stuff. gotta have stuff ya know.

The cast member I got thought I was insane…didn’t know what I was talking about at all…maybe I’ll try tomorrow and see if I can get a different person.:frown:

Please let us know if you have any luck…we spend this in a heartbeat with six of us.