PIN question

I’m sure I’ve read it here before, but I can’t find it in search… and, unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I know the answer…

PINs are specific to the person who receives them, correct? Both my sister and my best friend received PINs for free dining thru 8/14. Can I use that PIN or must it be used by them? :blush:

please… :crying:

[QUOTE=crazy4tink;1029533]I’m sure I’ve read it here before, but I can’t find it in search… and, unfortunately, I’m pretty sure I know the answer…

PINs are specific to the person who receives them, correct? Both my sister and my best friend received PINs for free dining thru 8/14. Can I use that PIN or must it be used by them? :blush:

please… :crying:[/QUOTE]

Pins are person specific. If they are going with you, they may be able to book more than one room under the pin and you can use it that way.

If a PIN is sent to a person other than you to YOUR address, you may use it.

So I need to change my address? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Yes! Great idea!:laugh:

I have gotten several PIN codes in mailbox, but actually addressed to my mom. She has gone on a couple of trips with us, but she doesn’t live with me.:huh: I’ve been told that I can use those PINs since they came to my house even though my name is different from my mom’s. :happy:

If a PIN is sent to a person other than you to YOUR address, you may use it.

I truly have considered changing my address to my sisters place, but it seems a bit extreme! :blush:

I get codes all the time in the mail for Madison and she is 8! :laugh:

Not what I was told. I get pin codes for a guest I rented points to and was told that the person named must be on the reservation.

That said, the next CM might give a totally different answer or not care one way or another.