Pins for sale!

pins moved to ebay.

Dana what a great idea. MissSMIG isn’t collecting pin anymore, I guess she is getting too old for them.

I moved these items to ebay and am selling them as seperates. Please feel free to bid.

Here’s a link to all my listing for now. I am not listing them all at once…

danamarie27 items - Get great deals on Collectibles items on eBay.com!

I have more listings on Ebay if any of you are interested. They end in two days. I will be listing more on Thursday and then again on Saturday. Please take a look. I am listed under danamarie27. Thank you.

I wish we needed some pins. However, I think my son has slowed down on his trading so we have a lot left from the last couple of years.

Good luck selling them.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1071360]I wish we needed some pins. However, I think my son has slowed down on his trading so we have a lot left from the last couple of years.

Good luck selling them.[/QUOTE]

It happens. Sara has lost complete interest. We kept only the “special” ones and the rest have to go. We need more money for the trip and she wanted to sell them. Thanks for the luck. Hope they go.

Hey all. I have tons selling this weekend. I have a disney pin bag listed at $15.50…it’s in wonerful condtion. Take a look at my listings and see if there is anything you want.

i have combined shipping offers for mousebuzzers of course.

danamarie27 | eBay