Pinterest

Does anyone Pinterest? I have fallen in love with this site. You can go and find all kind of ideas for recipes, home decor, crafts, pictures, scrapbooking…etc. I just love it.

I am all over Pinterest! Lots of fun, for both doing practical things and for dreaming!

I love that site. So much better than “bookmarking” things and losing them after all.

LOVE Pinterest!! I use it all the time. Great ideas.

I love it too, I first heard about it on here -and the best thing is not many UK’ers know about it…yet!

Dixie… it is spreading like wildfire. It is a very quickly growing company.

I love Pinterest but I don’t fully ‘get it’ yet 100%. Very cool though.

I like to think of it as your own virtual bullentin board. Instead of finding a cool idea and cutting it out of a magazine and pinning it or storing it away, you can just “pin” it on one of your boards. Then when you want to try it you will always know where’s it at.

Yes I know there are some Uk’ers on, but generally if I say have you heard of Pinterest the general response on the whole is no.
I can understand its popularity, it’s such a nice thing to do, and to browse other boards.

That’s what I do, I ‘borrow’ ideas from all genres such as flower arrangements, home decor, recipes, hair and make up. Besides my borrow board I have my own personal boards with my own interests on and I am secretly flattered when someone repins my photos or follows me.
It’s a great concept and very addictive too:happy:

What’s not to get about the concept?

[QUOTE=dixie;1103378] I am secretly flattered when someone repins my photos or follows me.
It’s a great concept and very addictive too:happy:[/QUOTE]

Oh, my goodness… I had over 200 people repin a picture that I found, and I was just thinking how completely crazy that was! (Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora… YES, I want to stay there! :laugh:)

I also felt slightly guilty… because it was sort-of a repin that I did as an original… the person I repinned it from had just slapped the picture up from a google image with NO identifying remarks or links. I had to hunt it down! But since I did all the work, I pinned it as mine.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1103403]Oh, my goodness… I had over 200 people repin a picture that I found, and I was just thinking how completely crazy that was! (Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora… YES, I want to stay there! :laugh:)

I also felt slightly guilty… because it was sort-of a repin that I did as an original… the person I repinned it from had just slapped the picture up from a google image with NO identifying remarks or links. I had to hunt it down! But since I did all the work, I pinned it as mine.[/QUOTE]

My repins are all of Paul’s garden-none of my incredibly interesting:ohmy: photos get repinned. Oh maybe the one of Christiano Ronaldo did a couple of times but I think it’s because Paul’s are of an English cottage garden so looks a bit different (a.k.a messy/wild) I’ve never had 200 though, 22 is my highest:crying:

[QUOTE=Andrea;1103403]

I also felt slightly guilty… because it was sort-of a repin that I did as an original… the person I repinned it from had just slapped the picture up from a google image with NO identifying remarks or links. I had to hunt it down! But since I did all the work, I pinned it as mine.[/QUOTE]

I have done the re-pinning from the original. I felt guilty, once, and then not so much, hehe
But I have never had 200 people re-pin something I pinned. Maybe 199 but not 200 :laugh::laugh: (I crack myself up) :blush:

Not true, I believe that I have repinned your garden pictures :wub:

:laugh: Me too!

I get an email “so-and-so repinned your pin.” Who is that?? They repinned something!!! Which one? :laugh::laugh:

Totally addicted, I have several Disney boards, Disney Dining, Disney Scrapbooking and Misc Disney,
Here is my link
Donna Coughlin (donnacoughlin) on Pinterest

awww thanks hon:heart:

I like the site as well and it is actually useful.:cool:

I actually just got started on there tonight after being invited by a friend. Then I spent (wasted?) a couple of hours browsing everyone’s boards and repinning things so that my boards weren’t empty and pathetic looking. There is a ton of great stuff on there!