Pirate Adventure Treasures

This sounds really cool. I love these things.
A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas To Debut At Magic Kingdom Park This Spring Disney Parks Blog
If it’s like the old KP thing at Epcot will there be enough room in Adventureland. Maybe there’ll be a limit as to how many can participate at once otherwise there could be a lot of spoilers.

Last time we were at MK, we saw people running around doing some interactive hunt… is this the thing you are talking about? I never knew to much about it, but they all seemed to be having fun, and they certainly weren’t interfering with anyone else’s fun!

Since this hasn’t opened yet they were probably doing the Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom. I’ve never played it but I think it’s a game you use cards with.

I love interactive games. Guess that’s the kinesthetic learner coming out in me :laugh:

We watched this too…there was a magic mirror on the “side street” there in the MK that gave a clue…the CM on our KTTK tour said there were lots of adults playing this game too!!!

I know I plan to do it.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1128820]Since this hasn’t opened yet they were probably doing the Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom. I’ve never played it but I think it’s a game you use cards with.

I love interactive games. Guess that’s the kinesthetic learner coming out in me :laugh:[/QUOTE]

The Sorcerer game was a real loser. My dd was so disappointed in it - nothing like the KimPossible game at Epcot. Hope the Pirate one is more along those lines.

OK then… it is sort of what I was expecting the special parties (like Pirates & Princesses, or Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, etc.) to have as their big activity. I mean, they didn’t have that, but they had fun stuff instead. And candy. Lots of candy.

Same here. I played one round of the Sorcerer game and was done - it didn’t hold any appeal for me - but I loved KP and played it again and again over many trips. I really hope the Pirates game has some of those special touches the KP missions had, where you can interact with things and make things happen and feel like you’re actually doing something. (As opposed to just watching an animated clip on a screen and waving a card around to fight off bad guys. Meh. :glare: Not for me.)