Pirate Adventure

Has anyone done the pirate adventure from the Grand Floridian? I have to boys 6 & 8 and was wondering if this is a fun adventure? How much is it? Hard to get reservations?

My son has done a the pirate adventure a few times and loved it. I can’t remember the exact price but maybe $30-$35 for two hours. It’s worth the money, they should love it. I would call as soon as you can because space is limited but it’s not one of those super hard to get things.

My 8 year old has done it a few times and LOVED it! I think it’s about $30. It’s 2 1/2 hours and includes lunch. My 4 year old DD would LOVE it! Maybe next trip…

This 29 year old boy wants to do this on his next trip!

Thanks all for the info…I think I’ll book it as a surprise for the boys…

I am thinking about doing it for my sister and its $46.95, from 9:30am to 11:30 am. they say to call 90 days in advance
heres the link for more info… scroll all the way down
Kids Activities | Walt Disney World Resort

do you have to leave the children there and go collect them afterwards or can the parents get to play too?:pirate::happy:

I am pretty sure you leave them there, but I could be wrong

[QUOTE=LittleMissTink;1012311]I am thinking about doing it for my sister and its $46.95, from 9:30am to 11:30 am. they say to call 90 days in advance
heres the link for more info… scroll all the way down
Kids Activities | Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link…I’m 108 days out, so I have some time to find a day to fit into our schedule…you’d think with 11 nights we’d have tons of free time, but we don’t.:closedeye Only two “down” non park days. One for DTD and swimming, and the other for just swimming and relaxing. When we can only go every 18 months and spend so much $$$ I want to make sure get my $$$ worth:laugh:

yea I know what you mean… but I think my sister is going to want to do it, we are surprising her, and it does seem fun so we should get our moneys worth

sounds like a fun thing for the kids to do. I jsut don’t think my dd would stay there on her own with strangers. She is funny like that but then she is only 6years old bless her heart. I think I would be a bit wary of leaving her there too if I am being honest.