Pirate and Princess Party

My wife and I have been calling WDW staff about the future of this event, We are still getting the same response that it is still on hold until they see a change in the economy in the coming months. We are going to be there in May and hope our little girl will get the chance to attend this like we did last April. :pirate:

Everything I have read about this event indicates that it most likely will not come back. I am sorry. It looks like fun.

don’t worry. If they think that it was profitable, when the economy picks back up, they will be adding everything fun they can think of to make money…

They will always be doing something fun.

I think May is out but the parties may come back in a year or two if travel picks up again. I don’t think they are willing to take that kind of loss right now, travel is down a lot right now.

this really stinks!! i was hoping we could go to it…there was one scheduled for our anniversary…march 20…would have been lots of fun for the whole family to enjoy!!

We went last April ( My Wife and Daughter ) It rained the whole time and they canceled the Parade… but, we got to do all rides, see all the Characters and watched the fireworks and on our exit out we stumbled across the hidden entrance to see Jack Sparrow. Our little girl loved it and the guy was spot on with his role. My daughter said “Hi , Jack Sparrow” , and his reply was a gasp and hand in air stating
"Captain…Captain Jack Sparrow " The rain did not stop our fun that night !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;931877]We went last April ( My Wife and Daughter ) It rained the whole time and they canceled the Parade… but, we got to do all rides, see all the Characters and watched the fireworks and on our exit out we stumbled across the hidden entrance to see Jack Sparrow. Our little girl loved it and the guy was spot on with his role. My daughter said “Hi , Jack Sparrow” , and his reply was a gasp and hand in air stating
"Captain…Captain Jack Sparrow " The rain did not stop our fun that night !!![/QUOTE]

ooooo captain jack!!!:wub::wub:
i would :heart: to meet captain jack!!!:wub:

[QUOTE=WALL;931877]We went last April ( My Wife and Daughter ) It rained the whole time and they canceled the Parade… but, we got to do all rides, see all the Characters and watched the fireworks and on our exit out we stumbled across the hidden entrance to see Jack Sparrow. Our little girl loved it and the guy was spot on with his role. My daughter said “Hi , Jack Sparrow” , and his reply was a gasp and hand in air stating
"Captain…Captain Jack Sparrow " The rain did not stop our fun that night !!![/QUOTE]

Sounds like he was definitely good at the role. I’ve never seen him, but I would love to!

Pirate and Princess?
Over and out!

Um, hello, because it WAS Jack Sparrow. Characters are real. :tongue:

Rowdy is right. Captain Jack tole me that Johnny Depp was playing him, and he thought he was a hack. He agreed that he did a pretty good job though.

He is such a great character to meet.

Wow I didn’t know they were canceling Pirate Princess for the time being! My friends wanted to go in May solely for this. I guess that’s not happening anymore. :frowning:

[QUOTE=timkelmom;932056]Rowdy is right. Captain Jack tole me that Johnny Depp was playing him, and he thought he was a hack. He agreed that he did a pretty good job though.

He is such a great character to meet.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that is great! I love Captain Jack.

i too am disappointed that P & PP is cancelled - we were really looking forward to it. but, now if/when it comes back - its a great thing to look forward to.