Pirate League

I just booked the pirate league for my DD’s and I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the pirate costumes they have there to purchase. If you do, can you post?

I did not know whether I should bring my own or consider purchasing one there. Any idea about the costs as well?

I hope this worked. This is the Pamplet from the Pirates League. We got the Captian’s Package last summer when we where there for DS and he loved it he was 10 turned 11 on the trip. He then wore the costume again for halloween!!!

Here should be the other two packages. The pirates doing the makeover were great as well worth every penny for us

I definately booked it for my DD’s but am wondering what the girls costumes looked like!

Thanks Mombee, I am so glad your DS enjoyed it! I think it sounds great (contemplated it for myself :smile:)

These are the before during and after as you can see DD got her castle package that day as well.

You can’t tell in the pictures but it also came with boot covers that slip over the running shoes to make it look like you are wearing boots, a bit of a pain to get on though and his costume had gloves. It also came with the photos, in a very neat treasure map folder and a pirate coin necklace and sword

I saw on allears.net this:

Beginning September 19, 2010, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations in the Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney will offer a "Knight Package." This special package will include hair-styling as well as a sword and shield. As a result, the “Cool Dude Package” will no longer be offered. If you have already booked the “Cool Dude Package” for dates later than September 19 you will be given the opportunity to upgrade to the new package or to keep the “Cool Dude” option.

Here is their info about the Pirates League

I’m sure your DS will enjoy it - our DS7 did it last year & loved it ~ one word of warning, though- it was still pretty warm mid-September (upper 80s) so after about 10 minutes in full makeup & costume, he was begging to wash it off & change back into shorts & a tee… still a wonderful experience, worth the money & he also wore his Pirate costume for Halloween:mickey:

ummm its for a girl right? i havent heard anything for girls for pirate costume but would be happy if they had some

The do offer an empress pirate costume for girls. It is pink and black, the same one they sell in the pirate store at the end of the PoC ride. It’s very cute. Our oldest DD is going to skip the BBB and try the Epress Pirate package this coming year. Our DS did the package this past trip. He picked the Jack Sparrow costume, it was great, incredibly detailed from the hat to the hair to the bandana, vest, shirt, pants, belt, sword etc etc. I was really impressed. We did the whole package and I can’t remember the exact price but somewhere around $100?

This is what DD had about a year ago- I know that they have new ones and more for girls.

I was an excellent pirate.

In a tutu? :blink:

Hello - pirates need a bit of class, too.

Did they mention if Rum came with the packages ???:pirate:

Yes, a girl, Thanks FireAngel.

I figured someone would have pictures of their daughter after she did the Empress Costume, but looks like noone does. I think I’m going to order my own pirate costume and let them have the experience at the Pirate League.

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;1044583]Yes, a girl, Thanks FireAngel.

I figured someone would have pictures of their daughter after she did the Empress Costume, but looks like noone does. I think I’m going to order my own pirate costume and let them have the experience at the Pirate League.[/QUOTE]

I know johnkimv had it done for her little girl . . . maybe you can find a picture in one of her TRs

The rum is extra, old son. It’s just good business.