Pirate makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique?

I’ve noticed on the Magic Kingdom main page, on the official Disney World site, it lists “Boys can choose the Pirates or Cool Dudes Package” at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I"m aware of the Cool Dudes option. Does anyone have any experience/information about the Pirate option?
Thank you in advance.

Welcome to Mousebuzz!

I know they offer this stuff, but in all the times I’ve been, I have NEVER once seen any “boys” young are old within 50 feet of the BBB!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The place is sugar candy pinker then pink . . . unless they made an area for boys . . . even being turned into a pirate would be tough!! :laugh:

(not meaning to offend anyone, just stating a fact!) :blush:

I, too, am cursed with the ‘Cool Dude’ stigma.

Welcome to MB!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;936190]Welcome to Mousebuzz!

I know they offer this stuff, but in all the times I’ve been, I have NEVER once seen any “boys” young are old within 50 feet of the BBB!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The place is sugar candy pinker then pink . . . unless they made an area for boys . . . even being turned into a pirate would be tough!! :laugh:

(not meaning to offend anyone, just stating a fact!) :blush:[/QUOTE]

i never thought of that. You’re right, boys may certainly be put off by the girly appearance of BBB. I would love to see a little pirate made over though.

Welcome to MB!!

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;936243]I, too, am cursed with the ‘Cool Dude’ stigma.

Welcome to MB![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s it. <snicker) Welcome to Boss Mouse’s world. :laugh:

I’m sure that they have a MUCH cooler area for the priates! :pirate: Arrrrgggh

[QUOTE=scottabee;936186]I’ve noticed on the Magic Kingdom main page, on the official Disney World site, it lists “Boys can choose the Pirates or Cool Dudes Package” at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I"m aware of the Cool Dudes option. Does anyone have any experience/information about the Pirate option?
Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Mouse Buzz! Funny, I never noticed the Pirate Package before. Sounds like a coll option. :pirate:

I just called the BBB reservation hotline. They had no prior knowledge of this. The CM was kind enough to ‘check for more information’, but could only offer the possibility that this may be a future feature/offer…

A few years ago at my 3 DD’s first BBB experience we were sitting waiting for the princesses to be finished. My then 7 year old son was waiting and the Fairy Godmothers kept trying to convince him to sit down for a Complementary make over. They promised it would be really cool but he declined.