Pirate Party Attire

Hey, what is everyone who is attending planning to wear. It is going to be hot when we are there so we are getting basic matching pirate t-shirts for everyone and cheap foam pirate hats (that we can throw away if it gets really hot). Add a few pirate tattoos and we should be set.

I think we are also getting the kids small pirate treasure chests that we will fill with some stuff.

Anybody else?:pirate:

I want to wear a party dress, princess sash, tiara, and rhinestone shoes. ALAS, to avoid any embarrassment to other members in my traveling party I will probably just settle for a tiara and a cute outfit! :happy:

My dd and I are wearing pirates PJ…here’s the link to the thread I have them posted in.
http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/mouse-trap/37499-pirate-party-attire.html

Very nice!

Thanks! I secretly want to be a princess like wishy wants to be…:heart: all little girls do.:heart:

You won’t embarass Alyssa, that’s for sure!
She will dig it! :cool: :happy:

I have a Pirate t-shirt that I got from the Disney Store. They have some really cool pirate attire there! :cool: And I got my t-shirt ON SALE!!!

I want a eye patch, that will be cool. And the tattoo idea sounds cool too! :happy: We can get them in DTD!!!

I dont think I could pass for a Princess! :angel:

I noticed you just mentioned alyssa…you could lose them both you know if you ran really fast…lol I am SO not serious at all.

man, I want to be a princess now… I was a tomboy when I was a little kid, though. Wouldn’t go near a tiara. My sisters were all girly, though, so they got all of the fun. waaaaahhhh! I want a princess dress, now!!!

It took me a minute and re-reading like 3x’s to get it!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can be a princess any time you want to…just lock the door to your room so no one thinks you have lost your mind…lol

Iam pretty sure Alyssa is going to be Belle (she has to get a different princess costume every year, and so far she hasn’t been Belle yet).

Here is a pic of the newest one from Disney (halloween costumes now available online disneyshopping.com)

haha, Val and Jen can take off and go be pirates somewhere. Alyssa and I will sparkle our rhinestones and hang out with fellow princesses. :tongue:

Eye patches, fake tattoos, pirate shirts… sheesh. What the heck is all that mess? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Yup, that’s the way to do it! I am 29 and it still works for me! :pinch: :laugh:

Makes you wonder who will be embarrassed to be seen with who? LOLOL I love the whole dressing up concept…just don’t know if I will actually do it. I may forgo the PJ pants…don’t think I will be able to bring myself to wearing them to dinner at the coral reef before the party…we shall see.

OH, come on, none of those strangers in Coral Reef will EVER see you again. Well except for that old sea turtle that always stares at everyone through the glass and he CERTAINLY is not going to remember next year when he sees you and says “UGH, that’s the lady last year who wore Pirate PJs to my restaurant.” :laugh: And if the sea turtle DOES end up remembering you it really doesn’t matter… he can’t talk. :mellow:

Wear 'em!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I roll with what works best for me… :happy:

I don’t want to scare the little ones by “trying” to look like a princess! :laugh:

i just went to look at the thread where you posted the pick of the pj’s. i would wear them! i think they are totally cute!

IMO…you and your DD have to be matching to present the “TOTAL PKG”. therefore…you MUST wear the pants! LOL

Oh please! That’s basically what I’m doing!! :laugh: