Pirate & Princess Party to return in 2008

The Walt Disney World resort has announced that tickets are now available (as of 10/31/07) for 2008 Pirate & Princess Party events on the following dates:

January 21, 26, and 29

February 2, 5, 9, 14, 22, and 26

March 1, 6, 11 and 14

Tickets for party dates beyond March 14th are expected to go on sale at a later date.

Ticket Prices

General Guest

Early Advance Purchase Prices
Fort Tickets Purchased 10/31/07 through 12/15/07

Guest Ages 10 & Up: $33.95 (plus tax) per person
Guest Ages 3-9: $29.95 (plus tax) per person

Advance Purchase Prices
For Tickets Purchased On and After 12/16/07, but before the Day of Event

Guest Ages 10 & Up: TBA
Guest Ages 3-9: TBA

Day of Event Purchase Prices

Guest Ages 10 & Up: $45.95 (plus tax) per person
Guest Ages 3-9: $39.95 (plus tax) per person

Passholder

Early Purchase Prices

Guest Ages 10 & Up: $29.95 (plus tax) per person
Guest Ages 3-9: $25.95 (plus tax) per person

Regular Purchase Prices
For Tickets Purchased On and After 12/16/07

Details & Restrictions:

Specially priced Passholder tickets are available to Guests with Annual Passes, Premium Annual Passes, Seasonal Passes,AND Epcot®After 4pm Annual Passes.

Specially priced tickets MUST be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.

Passholders may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to three (3) Guests via the Disney Reservation Center by calling 407-560-PASS.

All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Annual Pass ID must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up

Disney Vacation Club Member

Early Purchase Prices

Guest Ages 10 & Up: $29.95 (plus tax) per person
Guest Ages 3-9: $25.95 (plus tax) per person

Regular Purchase Prices
For Tickets Purchased On and After 12/16/07

Details & Restrictions:

Specially priced Disney Vacation Club Member tickets are available to all Disney Vacation Club Members.

Specially priced tickets MUST be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event.

DVC Members may purchase discounted tickets for themselves and up to five (5) Guests via Disney Vacation Club Member Services.

All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Member ID must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.

The choice is clear…GET THE TICKETS IN ADVANCE!!!

I thought the P&P Party was going to be held EVERY Saturday night in 2008, but this appears to be wrong, given these dates. Was the idea dropped for some reason? :confused:

OH, I better buy my tickets . . . I already planned my whole day (Feb 2) around the party!! :happy:

I just now noticed that too. I wasn’t told this would happen, but frankly I’m not surprised. Nothing is ever true here until the party is started, so to speak.

However, it does still seem to be going in the direction of a year long celebration. Bring on more Aladdin’s Royal Guard Tutorials for me! :biggrin:

I like the published schedule more than the rumored one. I didn’t think it made much sense to close MK to regular guests every Saturday. This schedule appears to give you more options, too.

I hope this means that they are going to run it more than on Saturdays in August like they did this year too. I would like to go again during my trip…it was a blast!

I am waiting for them to release the May dates. I’m waiting…:laugh:

I wonder about April too…there are many days in April where the MK is closing at 7pm for no reason…it’s a busy week, so it doens’t make sense at all that MK is closing that early. Do they do another special event the week of 4/19 - 4/26?

Is the price in addition to the admission to the park?

Yes, it’s a separate ticket. You’ll get an armband. If you don’t have it, you won’t be able to do any attractions or shows after the party begins. A lot of folks will forego any parks during the day, and just attend the party that evening. Some have reported being allowed in as early as 4:00 p.m., even though the party doesn’t start until 7:00.

Since the party ticket is seperate from regular MK park ticket, I’d suggest doing what LURK suggest. Don’t buy an MK park ticket for that day. Just buy the party ticket, go at 4:00pm, and then play for 3 hours, and when the festivities begin, since they only sell 30K tickets, you’ll practically have the park to yourself to do what you want. Just whatever you do DO NOT MISS THE FIREWORKS OR THE PARADE!!!

We’ll be there on Feb 2nd as well, you’ll have to look for our crazy group!!! We won’t be hard to miss, 11 pirates and one princess…

:pirate:

Attended this in January '07. You do not want to miss the fireworks! :pirate: They are awesome! I hope this is happening next Sept. We want to go again.

I just checked the WDW calendar again and I think that there may be one on May 9th while we are there. There is nothing listed on that date but they show the park closing at 7:00 pm.

This was a hit with our family last February!!

We litterally felt as though we had the park to ourselves… The girls were able to ride Goofy’s Barn Buster <Name??> 12 times in a Row!!!

We won’t be able to make it in Jan. trip b/c the only party they have while were there is the day we are leaving

I ordered our tickets today!! 29.95 per adult with our AP discount!!! Not too bad!!

We’ll be there February 5th!

Hey Rowdy… answer me this. In Aladdin the movie the guards hate him, so why would he have a royal guard tutorial?? Some one brought this up the last time I worked the party.
I have to admit the camels are amazingly cool.

Well if you’ve seen the show you’ll notice that Akeem the Head Palace Guard still doesn’t like Aladdin. Even tries to get his two corporals to arrest him when he arrives. So in reality, it’s not Aladdin’s tutorial. It’s Jasmine’s since the guards are recruiting to help protect her.