Pirates League?

has anyone done the new pirates league yet?
can you share your info, pics etc
I’m wondering if its worth the $50.00…
i never did the BBB for my DD’s i just couldn’t see spending the money on hair and makeup…i know they would love it but all I kept seeing is $$$$'s :blush:
But now they have something for DS so if I did this for him, i would have to do for my DD’s…
Just wondering what everyones opinion was on this…
TIA!
Danielle

I’m hoping for the best I have it booked for the 22nd of Sept. We have the halloween party that night and thought perfect I don’t have to worry about costumes!!!

Never done the Pirates League, but we’ve done the BBB and it’s worth the money. The girls just love it! Hair, make up and nail polish . . . your own Fairy Godmother with pixie dust! We only did the $42.95 package, my DDs aren’t into wearing princess dresses, altho I’ve had friends who bring their own. They had a blast and they loved walking around all day with the extra long hair. I’d recommend bring extra bobbi pins and hairspray so you can redo the do the next day. You also get to bring home all the nailpolish (3 bottles) and make up they use.

cool thanks for the info

That’s not too bad, I think when we go in February Joe can do pirates league and Sam candoo BBB but the small package :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to hear reviews of Pirate’s League

We’ve done the BBB for our girls and loved it. We bring dresses to save on that cost and then let them get their hair/makeup/nails done. The cost is $55 but you leave with so many accessories…hair clips, crown, extentions, nail polish, make-up etc. When you break down the cost of the items you get to keep, it is actually extremely cheap for the time spent getting made up!

We will definately do the Pirates League for our DS on our next trip. Looks like a blast and great for anyone into Pirates…and what Disney fan isn’t?

If you’re worried about the cost, here’s my take on it…
The kids are only young once. You have very few opportunities for trips where the girls are going to want to be princesses and where the boys (or girls) will want to be pirates. I will pay for BBB and PL until my kids one day turn around and say, Mom, I’m too old for that. :crying:

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;981991]

The kids are only young once. You have very few opportunities for trips where the girls are going to want to be princesses and where the boys (or girls) will want to be pirates. I will pay for BBB and PL until my kids one day turn around and say, Mom, I’m too old for that. :crying:[/QUOTE]

I Agree! Well Put!:laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;981991]

The kids are only young once. You have very few opportunities for trips where the girls are going to want to be princesses and where the boys (or girls) will want to be pirates. I will pay for BBB and PL until my kids one day turn around and say, Mom, I’m too old for that. :crying:[/QUOTE]

I totally agree… if you can afford it, then go for it. On a side note, someone on one of the boards posted a picture of her 5 year old daughter at the Pirates League having her nails done by this big, scurvy looking male pirate. It was the funniest picture (he was hunched over her nails looking so serious and she was the littlest thing by comparison) that I’d definitely pay money to see that.

good point mickey mom!!
i might see if i can swing it next year. Thanks~

Just read a great review over at allears.net of an entire family that did it and gave it a 10! They really loved it and made me consider doing it for our kids on MNSSHP night!

I agree- my girls have both done BBB the past 2 years & it’s worth every penny! The experience, the stuff they take with them & their pretty little princess faces! TOTALLY worth it! My DS finally gets to do something like it with Pirates League so if it’s even close to as good as BBB, he’ll love it!!