Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Pirates 4)

Release date 5/20/11

Summer 2011! what a tease!What shall I do until then:pirate:

See Alice in Wonderland…March 5th of this year

:laugh: good idea. that looks good too.

yay!!! i love the first 3! cant wait until this one! :pirate::pirate:

Argh! I am so far behind in watching all the good movies out in theaters. I think I will need a year to catch up! :laugh:

We saw the preview for AIW at the Chipmunks movie and WOW looks super intense. I found myself holding my breath during the preview :laugh::laugh:

My DD10 and I can’t wait to see it though.

Very excited about POTC 4 Love Johnny Depp!!

About Alice in Wonderland, I wonder if it is going to be ok for the kids to see it?

[QUOTE=jenbarnwell;1011692]Very excited about POTC 4 Love Johnny Depp!!

About Alice in Wonderland, I wonder if it is going to be ok for the kids to see it?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing… it seems kinda scary for younger kids, a little creepy I might add :glare:

Be watching for the Dutchman to disappear from Castaway Cay?!?

Loved all three and looking forward to the next one.

[QUOTE=jenbarnwell;1011692]Very excited about POTC 4 Love Johnny Depp!!

About Alice in Wonderland, I wonder if it is going to be ok for the kids to see it?[/QUOTE]

For the under 10 set I think yes!! It’s very in your face INTENSE. Well that is what I get from the previews. I know my DD5 was like “That’s not the Alice I know?” :laugh:

OMG!!! I can’t wait!!

No more Kiera or Orlando.

Movie Talk: Johnny Depp Sets Sail on Fourth ‘Pirates’ Movie

They can loose Orlando but come on, we guys need some eye candy too! :crying:

i wonder if it will be 3D to follow the trend. i hadn’t been to the movies in about 5 years but avatar made it worth going back. if they make this one 3D i’ll make the effort to see it at the theater. otherwise i’ll wait for the dvd release.

We could ask Boss to don his famous tights and make an appearance for you.

:eek: :nonono2: :noo: :eek: :nonono2: :noo: :eek: :nonono2:

Going to have someSERIOUS NIGHTMARES with that image. Probably need years of therapy too!

YAY!!! So SUPER excited for Pirates 4!! I’m not too bummed about Kiera and Orlando, I think their characters are done with, they’ve told their story and had their ending. Where as Captain Jack…he can never end :smiley:

Filming has begun. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Starts Filming - ComingSoon.net

first set picture First Image of Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! - MovieWeb.com