"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend Lives On" cruise

Movie Pirates Commandeer the Disney Wonder

Dead men tell no tales, but what about pirates in the flesh? Uncover the real story this spring as Disney Cruise Line features an event sure to send shivers up any seafarer’s spine. “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend Lives On” cruise will take Guests to World’s End and beyond, led by actors Lee Arenberg and Martin Klebba - better known to fans as Pintel and Marty from all three “Pirates of the Caribbean” films. This high-seas journey promises an earful of behind-the-scenes movie lore, tomfoolery, and exclusive treasures … dare ye listen to the yarns these superstar scoundrels can spin?

Setting sail March 8 to 12, the Disney Wonder will host this pirate-themed party, traveling to Nassau and Castaway Cay. With 10 distinctive decks, the ship offers luxurious staterooms, restaurants, pools, shops, and first-class family entertainment. Guests must register for the event to participate in the scheduled pirate-themed activities. A private welcome reception with Lee, Marty, and renowned artist Dave Avanzino will kick off the first day …

Sounds fun. I wish I could go!

I just read about this too, It sounds like a lot of fun. Too bad a cruise in the spring is impossible for us. That’s our busy work time.

I booked our cruise in November and shortly after learned about this “Pirate” event. We are cruising March 22-26th so we will miss it! I learned the Jonas Bros. will be performing on Nassau when we are going to be there. I wonder it they will be on the cruise ship?

Oooh that sounds like fun!

Hopefully it will be successful, and they will schedule more. Sounds like fun.