Pirates of the caribean..4

who is planning on going and does anyone feel the loss of bloom and knightly…will affect the total :phone:movie

I am waiting for it to come on demand, because the movies are way to expensive and people are obnoxious in the theater. I won’t feel the loss of either because they didn’t do it for me in the last movie. Couldn’t stand what a sissy Orlando was ans Knightly is annoying to me. I wasn’t all that thrilled with Pirates 3, so I hope this one is better.

The previews look pretty good and IMAX3D will be awesome!

We will go see it only because we went to see the other three in the theaters. However, I am one who gets turned off when movies lose central characters. I guess we will just wait and see. :pirate:

Christina

I will miss Kiera Knightly, but as long as Johnny Depp is still in it, I will go see it. Plus, isn’t Penelope Cruz in this?

The whole series just sucks me in, I am in deep admiration of the beauty of these movies. Now, do I like looking at Ms. Knightly? YES. But, can I handle it still? Absolutely! POTC is my favorite ride, ever since childhood actually, and I can’t wait to see the new movie.

I really enjoyed the previous 3 …and I will enjoy this one also…I just enjoy the genre …the characters and the people who play them …I think they have done a great job with the whole series …and I know the new series will be just as much fun

Last year I found out about P4 and my dd has been HOUNDING me about it. Her fave is Depp of course. I’m glad they got Ian McShane to be Blackbeard, they did awesome with the other ‘bad guys’ too. Who’d have ever thought Keith Richards would have made a great drunken pirate? :laugh::pirate:

I can’t wait to see this film! I am a huge POTC fan and mostly, a huge Mr.Depp lover! I am actually glad we’ve seen the back of Elizabeth and Will because their story was getting a little tiresome. They’ve had their tale and ending, (see the after credits clip on POTC3) and so we should move on to more Capt.Jack goodness :slight_smile: The trailers look really exciting and Ive heard lots of good things about it so bring it on! I’ll definatly be catching it at the cinema on the biggest screen possible!

YES ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY! We LOVE POTC franchise and wouldn’t miss this one for anything. I just love the movies and can watch them over and over again. I will not miss Will and Elizabeth as I too believe their story has played its part and ended. Can’t wait for more Capt. Jack!

Shocker right?:huh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can’t wait … The Family loves the series … I really enjoy watching it and I will wait for it to come out on DVD … I’ve done this for 2 out of the 3.
I hope they landed Mick Jagger a suprise role in it (maybe Gibbs’ father) … They said Depp pursued him to follow in Keith’ shoes…:pirate:

[QUOTE=WALL;1062928]I can’t wait … The Family loves the series … I really enjoy watching it and I will wait for it to come out on DVD … I’ve done this for 2 out of the 3.
I hope they landed Mick Jagger a suprise role in it (maybe Gibbs’ father) … They said Depp pursued him to follow in Keith’ shoes…:pirate:[/QUOTE]

THAT would be cool, but I don’t expect that to happen. I think those two are on the “outs” since Keith’s book…lol Probally just more publicity for them both, but they do love to hate each other. Like an old married couple…lol

Maybe get Mike Myers playing Mick Jaggers playing a Pirate … Hmmmmm :laugh:

I saw he was in it and went “HOLY FREAKING NO WAY OH MY GOD PEEEEEEEEEERRRRFECT” lol:laugh:

Now to wait til May 20th, BLAH! :crying:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Best SNL skit EVER!!!

Whaa??? Did they start filming with out me?

I was to be Johni’s double.

(Us cool guys spell his name like that.)

Hi! Just jumping in here because I saw that all of you are POTC fans and can’t wait until May for the movie to come out!

So just wanted to share some news with you guys! First off, we have a new image of Ian McShane as Blackbeard. Looks scary, right? You can see a whole gallery of photos here as well! I’ll definitely have more news, pics and trailers for you guys to keep you occupied until May 20th :slight_smile:

Captain Jack’s still there, so I’m still in. I can do without Orlando Bloom (gasp! a year or two ago, I NEVER would have said that!) and Keira Knightley. Plus, I think Penelope Cruz could be a fun addition.

I didn’t know Penelope Cruz was in this one. She looks beautiful. I bet she will add a spark to this one, that seemed to be missing in the last Pirates.