Pirates of the Carribean Water Park?

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2005/01/05/522.aspx

INTERESTING! Thanks for the info! (I wonder if it will take the place of River Country???)

I would be OUT OF MY GOURD if it was true!!! OHHH MMMYYY GGOOOSSHH!

Very interesting. Let’s see what pans out.

Oh, and I have a feeling it would NOT be where River Country was located b/c I hear they are having a hard time getting some kinda of environmental consent to rebuild in that area, where Discovery Island was too. Honestly, if this Pirates water park came about I just might be willing to bet it wouldn’t be WDW that would get it. I have a feeling it might be this mysterious “strawberry field” that supposedly disney is eyeing in Anaheim, a waterpark there has been in the rumor mill for quite awhile now.

Oh, and I have a feeling it would NOT be where River Country was located b/c I hear they are having a hard time getting some kind of environmental consent to rebuild in that area and problems with the water, where Discovery Cove was too. Honestly, if this Pirates water park came about I just might be willing to bet it wouldn’t be WDW that would get it. I have a feeling it might be this mysterious “strawberry field” that supposedly disney is eyeing in Anaheim, a waterpark there has been in the rumor mill for quite awhile now.

60 seconds… yadda yadda yadda :tongue:

That would stink for those of us who don’t go to DL! I want it in WDW! :wink:

I do too TRUST ME!!! Although, these are the type of things that GET ME to DL! hehe! Maybe it’s time for a trip there missy! :wink:

Ya know, you’re probably right!!! I’ve been to LA/Anaheim twice and NEVER did I get to DL! (I was with work, and no one wanted to go. I was stuck going to Universal one day and I didn’t like it as much as the Universal in FL!!!) It’s just getting my kids to sit on a plane for that long… :huh: Especially my Nathaniel, who was just OFFICIALLY diagnosed with ADHD.

Justthought it was interesting info, Someone mentioned on another forum that it might be in place of Typhoon Lagoon, but I doubt that!

What a neat idea! :cool:

If they end up actually doing it in DL, hopefully it will come to WDW!

Ooooooh cool… Maybe there could be a “Walk the plank” attraction… :pirate:

Did that say DLR??? COOL!

This rumor has been going on for a while. I heard that it’s just someone’s idea, and that WDW isn’t really thinking about doing it.

I want! I want! I want!

Well, for as much as I would love to see that built at WDW, I do think that DLR is probably a better spot (even though I haven’t been there myself). I guess we’ll all just have to hold our breath and see!

I wouldn’t hold your breath for too long. :wacko: hehe I don’t think anything would really become concrete about it for quite awhile. We’ll see!

Wow ! … That looks so cool ! oh my !!!
Now that would be cool !

NOW I REALLY HAVE TO MOVE TO ORLANDO!!!
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

yea, I don’t know about holding our breath lol!