Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage..Worth the money?

Well of course, I found this AFTER I made all my other ressies & thought I had all of our plans done… this looks like so much fun. Has anyone done it? Is it worth the money? With 4 adults, 1 Disney adult (DD12) & 2 kids, it would be a pricey adventure, but franly I’d rather spend my money at Disney on experiences than stuff… any advice? :confused:

I haven’t done this, mostly because it is geared more to kids and families, not childless adult couples. I do know that I’ve seen and heard the boats sailing passed me and it sounded like the people on board were having fun. I’m sure that the boats are equipped with radios patched into the on board audio systems to allow those aboard to hear the fireworks soundtracks. Watching fireworks from Seven Seas Lagoon is very worthwhile and enjoyable, even without costumed cast members and scheduled events.
This is the only thing I have to offer.

We are doing it for my daughter’s birthday in Sept. When are you going? I’ll post when I get back!

I’m curious too, we are going in December and my DS loves pirates!

If I’m working it that night…IT IS WORTH IT!!!

9/16-9/21 Pop---- My DH isn’t convinced yet- 4 the seven of us it will cost about $350…like I said, if I’m going to spend the $350 anyway, I’d rather spend it on making a memory than stuff (shirts, souveniers, etc.)… unfortunately the reservation system has been down everytime I’ve called this week-ugh.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;989925]I haven’t done this, mostly because it is geared more to kids and families, not childless adult couples. I do know that I’ve seen and heard the boats sailing passed me and it sounded like the people on board were having fun. I’m sure that the boats are equipped with radios patched into the on board audio systems to allow those aboard to hear the fireworks soundtracks. Watching fireworks from Seven Seas Lagoon is very worthwhile and enjoyable, even without costumed cast members and scheduled events.
This is the only thing I have to offer.[/QUOTE]

We’re having dinner at O’Hanas one night - Sunday, I think- leaving the Poly, is there a place you would recommend for firework viewing?

Can you tell us a little more about it please! :happy:

I’d just watch from the Poly’s beach. The only drawback is you usually can’t hear the music. Also, to the right of the beach is Sunset Point, where they stage weddings. There are two palm trees that frame the castle very nicely and that’s kind of a special view.

OK, there’s a boat and you get on the boat. There’s a couple of CM’s in pirate character to entertain the guests. The boat sails out onto Seven Seas Lagoon and you watch the fireworks from there. After the fireworks, the boat sails back to where you got on and they kick you off and say good night.:pirate::cool:
I’m pretty sure the boat sails from the Contemporary’s marina.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;990429]OK, there’s a boat and you get on the boat. There’s a couple of CM’s in pirate character to entertain the guests. The boat sails out onto Seven Seas Lagoon and you watch the fireworks from there. After the fireworks, the boat sails back to where you got on and they kick you off and say good night.:pirate::cool:
I’m pretty sure the boat sails from the Contemporary’s marina.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

All that for HOW MUCH?

Is this the one that used to have Peter Pan and Hook?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;990443]
Is this the one that used to have Peter Pan and Hook?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, but I’d say odds are it is a retooled version.

Allears has a description - can’t seem to link to it. When the boat returns, Peter Pan is there. I think Captain Hook puts you on the boat. Let you know more after our trip on Sept. 28th.

Is this the one that used to have Peter Pan and Hook?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Still the Magical Gathering just a different name.