Pirate's suite at DisneyLand

I apologize to the purists here. This is a post about Disneyland, but this is just, imho, too cool not to post. It’s a Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim.

Wandering the Land

Enjoy.

Frank

Hi Frank!

Um, you like, posted this in WDW resorts… :laugh:

But it is cool. :cool:

cool link. I moved this over to disneyland resorts.:heart:

>>Um, you like, posted this in WDW resorts<<

Exactly. It’s in a resort… Disneyland, but a resort. And I did preface the note with an apology. Now, did you like the Pirates suite???<g>

Frank

there is a disneyland resort forum. That’s what 626 was tring to say.

>>cool link. I moved this over to disneyland resorts<<

But no one who goes to WDW will see it in the Disneyland resort section. I purposely posted it in the WDW resorts section to share it with that group too. Again, I apologize for any confusion.

Frank

Frank -
I understand what you are saying, but the people on here read everything…even the DL forums. I read everything on here. I have to keep the threads in the proper forums. I do appreciate you posting that link. You don’t have to be a DL fan to appreciate how cool that is. Everyone will see it.:heart:

Loved the rubber pirate donald!! :wub:

I love the whole room! the donaly is a nice touch however. I would LOVE to stay in that room!

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I would LOVE to be in that suite!! I should have held my breath and insisted I was going to move until they let me in when I was there last week :tongue: Beautiful!

I woulda been like a kid in a candy store if I got to stay there. :eek: :eek:

That has to be the coolest thing I’ve ever seen :wub: I’d go to Disneyland just to stay there:laugh: I LOVE POTC, and I’m actually planning to decorate my room in a POTC theme :happy: This will help a lot.

Pretty cool! Is this a dream stay place?

Very cool! Thank you for sharing the pics!