Pixar earning news!

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0202/08.pixar.php

Pixar reports earnings higher than anticipated
by Peter Cohen, pcohen@maccentral.com
February 8, 2002 12:30 pm ET

Pixar Animation Studios, Steve Jobs’ other company, has announced its financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001, which ended on December 29. Pixar earned US$13 million for the quarter on revenues of $26.1 million, with net income of $36.2 million on revenues of $70.2 million for the year.

The numbers are lower compared to Pixar’s fiscal year 2000, when it generated earnings of $35.2 million for the quarter on revenues of $75.7 million, and earnings of $78.4 million for the year on $172.3 million in revenue. They’re considerably higher than what Pixar posted for its third quarter, however. And with earnings of $0.25 per share, Pixar’s results were dramatically higher than the $0.18 some Wall Street analysts expected.
more…

How long before we see a Monster Inc. ride…Anyone have a guess on DVD?

I’m guessing DVD will be in September. Just a wild guess though. No information to back it up at all…

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait to add it to my collection!

Since I am looking forward to owning Monsters, Inc. too, I learned from my local video store that it is scheduled to be released on video in September 2002.

I can’t wait, I can’t wait.

Boo!

I want to see Monsters Inc again! :frowning:

September is not soon enough

Mike Wysowski!!